Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Classy

Banned

Re: Classy

I watched with no sounds, but it looks like that guy has something wrong with him! Or maybe he is really just an asshole.

Clearly the fan looks mentally retarded and the one commentator aside Jon Miller just can't lay off him and suggests at being thrown out for that. Come on.

Oh, really? The guy is retarded? Sitting there wearing his $200 authentic jersey with his snickering douchebag buddies watching the show?

You're gonna have to come up with a better explanation than that to defend this guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Clearly the fan looks mentally retarded
    Maybe there is something more. I only watched it once, but after watching it again I don't even think the guy says a word at any point, does he?

I guess it's good it didn't land in her lap.

This guy isn't one of them but Chase Field has a couple of ballhawks that are just down right a$%holes. I have seen one of them run over people during BP and the same guy gave me a bigtime tough guy stare down one day cause I didn't get out of his way fast enough and he "lost" a ball he though was destined to be his. (being 6'5 340 you can bet I sure was scared of his stare down)

He does look "slow" from his facial expressions he makes after the (friend? father?) talks to him.

Still, the woman was stuffing her face and seemed oblivious until he dove for it. The fact he wrestled it from her, with his head down, I just do not know how to call it.

As the writer said, it reminded me of Warren "Frank and Beans" from Something about Mary when it came to his baseball...

Quote Originally Posted by commando View Post
    Oh, really? The guy is retarded? Sitting there wearing his $200 authentic jersey with his snickering douchebag buddies watching the show?

You're gonna have to come up with a better explanation than that to defend this guy.
    Somebody that is mentally retarded can't wear an authentic jersey? Really? Are you seriously suggesting that? The mannerisms of the man suggest that he is not "all with it." I'm not saying what he did was right, but I feel that whoever the one commentator is, said a little much.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Somebody that is mentally retarded can't wear an authentic jersey? Really? Are you seriously suggesting that? The mannerisms of the man suggest that he is not "all with it." I'm not saying what he did was right, but I feel that whoever the one commentator is, said a little much.
    Here's my opinion, for what it's worth. Mr. Ballstealer and a couple of his douchebag high-powered businessman buddies are sitting in their $150 seats. Mr. Ballstealer isn't a kid anymore... In fact, he's been in the business of running the show for several years (hiring, firing, "you're gonna be working this weekend instead of going to your kid's graduation...") You know, that kind of guy. He's not going to show tons of emotion as he goes for that baseball.

Mr. Ballstealer does what he wants. That's the way he lives. Not many people are in the position to tell this guy what to do.

I kinda think the announcer has the same take on this as me.... Hence, the strong response. The only question left in my mind is how do I become one of this guy's buddies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Classy

The ball stealer looks a little bit like Keith Olbermann.

Dave Miedema