Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to clear out a huge portion of my football collection!

Well, after re-evaluating my collection recently, I have decided to get out of collecting most NFL game used items and autos (outside of Penn State alums game worn gear). Plus, there is a "white whale" that I have had my eyes set on for some time now, and these items have to go for me to have a chance of harpooning it!

All items are priced with shipping, payment is PAYPAL as a gift ONLY, and I am open to any responsible offers .

I will post some pictures, but as to not weigh this down, any photos not shown are available upon request. I can be reached at ttorina23@excite.com

Thanks and happy buying! Oh yeah, I will also do discounts for multiple items purchased!

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN
    game worn jersey, VMGR-252 Squad patch, worn against Air Force or Army (NAVY only used patches against rival military academies). Bought from Naval Academy in Annapolis during SALE OF THE CENTURY in 2010. Shows excellent use, unwashed=$200

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN game used helmet, lineman or DE cage, great use! From the multiple re-certification stickers and player number stickers, it is my opinion this was game worn and converted to a practice helmet. It was sold to me as game worn, though. Bought from Naval Academy in Annapolis during SALE OF THE CENTURY in 2010.=$200

PITTSBURGH STEELERS HINES WARD game worn signed gloves. Comes with Holo and letter signed by Hines. From 2009 season. Bought from Hines web store.=$250

TENNESSEE TITANS, EX-STEELERS CHRIS HOPE game worn practice jersey (has some fraying, light use at best). Comes with 08-48 back collar tag and BAPIST Sports Medicine patch. From 2008 season. Bought from Titans store.=$50

TENNESSEE TITANS, EX-STEELERS NATE WASHINGTON game worn, signed BCA cleats. Comes with NFL auctions PSA/DNA certificate. From 2010 season. Bought from NFL auctions.=$150

St. LOUIS RAMS, EX-STEELERS DAN KREIDER game worn jersey. Comes with JO SPORTS certificate. Photo matched. From 2008 season and has GEORGIA patch. Bought from JO SPORTS.=$150

PITTSBURGH STEELERS
    MINI HELMET 3-PACK! You will get all 3 mini helmets, signed by a) JACK LAMBERT & RYAN CLARK, b) WILLIE PARKER & RASHARD MENDENHALL and c) MIKE WALLACE! All autos were obtained by me, in person. Winning bidder gets digital photos from all the signings, plus tickets from all but Lambert signing. Wallace comes with JSA certification also. Lambert & Clark are signed on yellow alternate SB XLIII champions mini, Parker and Mendenhall are signed on regular SB XLIII champions mini, and Wallace is throwback 2 bar mini=$150

OAKLAND RAIDERS ZACK CROCKETT game issued, signed custom embroidery cleat. Comes with auction house certificate. Style matched.=$50

TAMPA BAY BUCS, SYRACUSE ORANGEMEN MIKE WILLIAMS GAME WORN GLOVES. Comes with Steiner COA. Style matched, and possible Photo match? =$50
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Re: Looking to clear out a huge portion of my football collection!

If you have any game used 49er stuff let me know and shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Clay

cdubois@carolina.rr.com

ALWAYS BUYING 49ER GAMERS!!!!!

Hey Clay,

Sorry, no Niners game worn stuff. Have some autos, but they are all personalized to me. Thank you for asking.

Bump...

Please note due to recent knowledge that has been passed on to me on here from GUU, you DO NOT have to pay as a gift via PAYPAL. I will accept normal Paypal payments to insure buyer protection is on your purchase.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, thank you.

Adding this item as well:

Oakland Raiders
    Game worn Helmet. Shows nice use. #69, from JO Sports and comes w/JOS paperwork.=$225 shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Well, after re-evaluating my collection recently, I have decided to get out of collecting most NFL game used items and autos (outside of Penn State alums game worn gear). Plus, there is a "white whale" that I have had my eyes set on for some time now, and these items have to go for me to have a chance of harpooning it!

All items are priced with shipping, payment is PAYPAL as a gift ONLY, and I am open to any responsible offers .

I will post some pictures, but as to not weigh this down, any photos not shown are available upon request. I can be reached at ttorina23@excite.com

Thanks and happy buying! Oh yeah, I will also do discounts for multiple items purchased!

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN game worn jersey, VMGR-252 Squad patch, worn against Air Force or Army (NAVY only used patches against rival military academies). Bought from Naval Academy in Annapolis during SALE OF THE CENTURY in 2010. Shows excellent use, unwashed=$200

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN game used helmet, lineman or DE cage, great use! From the multiple re-certification stickers and player number stickers, it is my opinion this was game worn and converted to a practice helmet. It was sold to me as game worn, though. Bought from Naval Academy in Annapolis during SALE OF THE CENTURY in 2010.=$200

PITTSBURGH STEELERS HINES WARD game worn signed gloves. Comes with Holo and letter signed by Hines. From 2009 season. Bought from Hines web store.=$250

TENNESSEE TITANS, EX-STEELERS CHRIS HOPE game worn practice jersey (has some fraying, light use at best). Comes with 08-48 back collar tag and BAPIST Sports Medicine patch. From 2008 season. Bought from Titans store.=$50

TENNESSEE TITANS, EX-STEELERS NATE WASHINGTON game worn, signed BCA cleats. Comes with NFL auctions PSA/DNA certificate. From 2010 season. Bought from NFL auctions.=$150

St. LOUIS RAMS, EX-STEELERS DAN KREIDER game worn jersey. Comes with JO SPORTS certificate. Photo matched. From 2008 season and has GEORGIA patch. Bought from JO SPORTS.=$150

PITTSBURGH STEELERS MINI HELMET 3-PACK! You will get all 3 mini helmets, signed by a) JACK LAMBERT & RYAN CLARK, b) WILLIE PARKER & RASHARD MENDENHALL and c) MIKE WALLACE! All autos were obtained by me, in person. Winning bidder gets digital photos from all the signings, plus tickets from all but Lambert signing. Wallace comes with JSA certification also. Lambert & Clark are signed on yellow alternate SB XLIII champions mini, Parker and Mendenhall are signed on regular SB XLIII champions mini, and Wallace is throwback 2 bar mini=$150

OAKLAND RAIDERS ZACK CROCKETT game issued, signed custom embroidery cleat. Comes with auction house certificate. Style matched.=$50

TAMPA BAY BUCS, SYRACUSE ORANGEMEN MIKE WILLIAMS GAME WORN GLOVES. Comes with Steiner COA. Style matched, and possible Photo match? =$50
    can u go any lower on the kreider? and does it show any wear?

Hey Vincent,

It has some fraying on the shoulder numbers I matched to the picture shown, and a nice, thick repair on the front number.

I can email you some photos later tonight if you like. I could go slightly lower, how does $125 sound?

I have moved the following items to ebay, so they are no longer for sale on here:

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN game worn jersey, VMGR-252 Squad patch, worn against Air Force or Army (NAVY only used patches against rival military academies). Bought from Naval Academy in Annapolis during SALE OF THE CENTURY in 2010. Shows excellent use, unwashed=ebay

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN game used helmet, lineman or DE cage, great use! From the multiple re-certification stickers and player number stickers, it is my opinion this was game worn and converted to a practice helmet. It was sold to me as game worn, though. Bought from Naval Academy in Annapolis during SALE OF THE CENTURY in 2010.=ebay

PITTSBURGH STEELERS HINES WARD game worn signed gloves. Comes with Holo and letter signed by Hines. From 2009 season. Bought from Hines web store.=ebay

TENNESSEE TITANS, EX-STEELERS NATE WASHINGTON game worn, signed BCA cleats. Comes with NFL auctions PSA/DNA certificate. From 2010 season. Bought from NFL auctions.=ebay

TAMPA BAY BUCS, SYRACUSE ORANGEMEN MIKE WILLIAMS GAME WORN GLOVES. Comes with Steiner COA. Style matched, and possible Photo match? =ebay

Price reduction on these remaining items:

TENNESSEE TITANS, EX-STEELERS CHRIS HOPE game worn practice jersey (has some fraying, light use at best). Comes with 08-48 back collar tag and BAPIST Sports Medicine patch. From 2008 season. Bought from Titans store.=$45

St. LOUIS RAMS, EX-STEELERS DAN KREIDER game worn jersey. Comes with JO SPORTS certificate. Photo matched. From 2008 season and has GEORGIA patch. Bought from JO SPORTS.=$125

PITTSBURGH STEELERS MINI HELMET 3-PACK! You will get all 3 mini helmets, signed by a) JACK LAMBERT & RYAN CLARK, b) WILLIE PARKER & RASHARD MENDENHALL and c) MIKE WALLACE! All autos were obtained by me, in person. Winning bidder gets digital photos from all the signings, plus tickets from all but Lambert signing. Wallace comes with JSA certification also. Lambert & Clark are signed on yellow alternate SB XLIII champions mini, Parker and Mendenhall are signed on regular SB XLIII champions mini, and Wallace is throwback 2 bar mini=$140

OAKLAND RAIDERS ZACK CROCKETT game issued, signed custom embroidery cleat. Comes with auction house certificate. Style matched.=$40