Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Rickey Henderson Bat

I'm interested in buying a 2003 Rickey Henderson game used bat. Anyone out there have something that fits the bill?

Re: Rickey Henderson Bat

Hi,
    I personally don't have any but I know forum member Reid Fontaine has many great Henderson bats. His email address is rgf2@hotmail.com.

Good luck,
    Tim

Hi, Derrick -

I hope you're enjoying the Eddie Murray gamer. I just sent you an email about my collection of Rickey Henderson game used/signed bats. You simply won't find better ones.

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmtimo View Post
    Hi,
    I personally don't have any but I know forum member Reid Fontaine has many great Henderson bats. His email address is rgf2@hotmail.com.

Good luck,
    Tim
    Tim,

You're the man. Thanks for passing my name along. We must have been responding at the same time.

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Still in the market for a 2003 Rickey Henderson GU bat. Please contact me if you've got one for sale. Thanks! dwatson@fbm.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rickey-Henderson...mZ200025202334

Derrick,

See the above auction. I hope this helps. If you do not plan to bid on this bat, let me know and I will bid on it myself. I know you are looking for a Rickey Dodgers bat, so I will not compete against you if you are seriously interested in it.

Best,

Reid