Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSEOVEN
    • Aug 2007

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!
    • miguel perez game issued jersey.-
    • tony armas jackie robinson game used jersey.-
    • pirates ticket when come to venezuela in 1971 with the reds.-
    Attached Files

Comment

• dplettn
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by MLB~NUT
      You need to contact who ever is head of Pirates authentices, or their game used dept, thats if you know who it is. Maybe this # Shipp 412-323-5000. Hope this helps
      Can't say I'm surprised by the lack of responsiveness to your e-mails going in anonymous directions. They are probably getting to the right person, and being ignored. You do deserve to know who that is, I think.

The Pirates authentics gal does a terrible job and absolutely lacks in professionalism. She's particularly unresponsive, and rather than being apologetic she'll get nasty with you if you note how many times she's been unresponsive or for how long. Again, she is absolutely lacking in professionalism, and seems to dislike her job because she is generally unwilling to try to do a good job.... but here is her contact info:

Megan Vizzini
      412-325-4790
      megan.vizzini@pirates.com

Comment

• Shipp_96
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by dplettn
        Can't say I'm surprised by the lack of responsiveness to your e-mails going in anonymous directions. They are probably getting to the right person, and being ignored. You do deserve to know who that is, I think.

The Pirates authentics gal does a terrible job and absolutely lacks in professionalism. She's particularly unresponsive, and rather than being apologetic she'll get nasty with you if you note how many times she's been unresponsive or for how long. Again, she is absolutely lacking in professionalism, and seems to dislike her job because she is generally unwilling to try to do a good job.... but here is her contact info:

Megan Vizzini
        412-325-4790
        megan.vizzini@pirates.com
        Thank you for the information, if I ever decide to bid again, it will come in handy . As is, I did receive it yesterday. Irony? I get an email, ONE WEEK LATER from MLB.com "customer service" advising me it will be sent out in the next 2-4 weeks (LMAO!) What a joke...

Comment

• gingi79
          • Aug 2007

If anyone here picked up the Grays TB Matt Diaz this morning and wants to sell it, lmk
          Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• Shipp_96
            • Feb 2011

Curious if anyone is going to bid/bidding on the German Heritage Piraten jerseys? They look really sharp!

I am tempted, but the only player available I really want is Neil Walker, and for $300 opening bid not so sure I will.

Comment

• hrvatwill
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Shipp_96
              Curious if anyone is going to bid/bidding on the German Heritage Piraten jerseys? They look really sharp!

I am tempted, but the only player available I really want is Neil Walker, and for $300 opening bid not so sure I will.
              I am thinking about the Walker, too. Am disappointed that McCutcheon is not available. I may take a flyer on the Alvarez since his value is low now, given the awful season he's having, and his potential still high.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                • Dec 2009

Added a Brandon Chaves MiLB bat to my "Hawaii Born" collection today. Got it on a trade with Scott (jetersbatboy). It looks great with my Chaves game used jersey. If someone has any other Chaves item please let me know. I might also be interested in a Michael McKenry Pirates bat.

Rick
                guppies@guppies4me.com
                sigpic

Comment

• Shipp_96
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HawaiiSportsNut
                  Added a Brandon Chaves MiLB bat to my "Hawaii Born" collection today. Got it on a trade with Scott (jetersbatboy). It looks great with my Chaves game used jersey. If someone has any other Chaves item please let me know. I might also be interested in a Michael McKenry Pirates bat.

Rick
                  guppies@guppies4me.com
                  That is simply a beautiful bat you have there, Rick! And I am not a bat collector. Just love the use on it, though.

Comment

• Shipp_96
                    • Feb 2011

Just curious if anyone won any of the PIRATEN German heritage jerseys? Too many Penn State alum jerseys hitting the market right now for me to bid, personally.

Would love to see what you won!

Comment

• hrvatwill
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Shipp_96
                      Just curious if anyone won any of the PIRATEN German heritage jerseys? Too many Penn State alum jerseys hitting the market right now for me to bid, personally.

Would love to see what you won!
                      Joel Hanrahan Game Used German Heritage Day Jersey. Unfortunately, he blew the save in the 8th when Braun singled in the tying run. So that I can recreate the match-up, I also bought Braun's Bierbrauer jersey and am going to make a joint display.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• hrvatwill
                        • Jan 2008

Ughhhhhh, another swath of Pirate game used German Heritage jerseys has just hit MLB auctions, including an Andrew McCutchen.....had I known they were going to do that, I would not have pulled the trigger on the Hanrahan.......c'est la collecting.......

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hrvatwill
                          Joel Hanrahan Game Used German Heritage Day Jersey. Unfortunately, he blew the save in the 8th when Braun singled in the tying run. So that I can recreate the match-up, I also bought Braun's Bierbrauer jersey and am going to make a joint display.

You'll have to email me a pic of the Braun/Hanrahan display, sounds sweet.

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• hrvatwill
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by MLB~NUT
                            You'll have to email me a pic of the Braun/Hanrahan display, sounds sweet.

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Will do Todd......that is, as soon as my wife blesses the spot I have in mind to display it!

Comment

• Shipp_96
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hrvatwill
                              Ughhhhhh, another swath of Pirate game used German Heritage jerseys has just hit MLB auctions, including an Andrew McCutchen.....had I known they were going to do that, I would not have pulled the trigger on the Hanrahan.......c'est la collecting.......
                              Have to admit, I ALMOST went for a lesser player and resisted n the first batch. Now I am glad I waited. I like the selection much better this time around. Still, Hanrahan is a quality pickup. Did you get it for the $300 minimum?

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                                • Feb 2011

Yeah, I agree on the second batch, I got my bid on the Ludwick, and McCutchen Jersey's..

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Working...