Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gingi79
    • Aug 2007

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Shockingly, I will be going for the Matty Diaz. I am hoping with his trade, no one will want it. If I win it and someone wants to trade for a normal gray, white or black LMK.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• Number13
      • Jul 2011

Anyone on here got the bid that is up for the Hurdle heritage jersey? I have other options for a Pirates #13 jersey so if someone on here is going for it, I can go with about 6 other options if need be.

Comment

• Shipp_96
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by MLB~NUT
        Yeah, I agree on the second batch, I got my bid on the Ludwick, and McCutchen Jersey's..

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

I actually had/have the high bid currently on the Cutch jersey. Doubt it will last, but one can dream. I have another player in mind as is, just in case.

Comment

• hrvatwill
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Shipp_96
          Have to admit, I ALMOST went for a lesser player and resisted n the first batch. Now I am glad I waited. I like the selection much better this time around. Still, Hanrahan is a quality pickup. Did you get it for the $300 minimum?

Yes, plus $12 shipping.....I do like the jersey.....it's just that I have been dyin' to get access to a Cutch one

Comment

• hrvatwill
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by gingi79
            Shockingly, I will be going for the Matty Diaz. I am hoping with his trade, no one will want it. If I win it and someone wants to trade for a normal gray, white or black LMK.
            Yes, that is quite shocking......almost as shocking as the Braves wanting him back....

Comment

• Shipp_96
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hrvatwill
              Yes, that is quite shocking......almost as shocking as the Braves wanting him back....

LOL ! Now, now...I am glad ATL fans are happy to have him back, but more happy he is OUT of Pittsburgh. I will say no more.

Comment

• Shipp_96
                • Feb 2011

Well, knew it would not last long. Day 3 and I have been outbid on the 'Cutch jersey. I see this one going for around $700...

Comment

• hrvatwill
                  • Jan 2008

Well, knew it would not last long. Day 3 and I have been outbid on the 'Cutch jersey. I see this one going for around $700...
                  You hit the nail right on the head Shipp_96 and I have to admit I did something very impulsive tonight. Watching the Pirates game and seeing A-Mac hit two dingers got me all fired up about the jersey and so I went online and keep submitting bids until I became the high bidder. Timing is everything, and on any other night this year, I most likely don't go for the jersey. I may need to check myself into a Game Used Anonymous clinic somewhere and detox for awhile. Very uncharacteristic for me to be so impulsive.

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                    • Feb 2011

Shipp, I got the Ryan Ludwick Game-Used German Heritage Day Jersey for the opening bid of 150.00. Lets see how FAST or SLOW I recieve it, the CUTCH went for $680.00! ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Shipp_96
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hrvatwill
                      You hit the nail right on the head Shipp_96 and I have to admit I did something very impulsive tonight. Watching the Pirates game and seeing A-Mac hit two dingers got me all fired up about the jersey and so I went online and keep submitting bids until I became the high bidder. Timing is everything, and on any other night this year, I most likely don't go for the jersey. I may need to check myself into a Game Used Anonymous clinic somewhere and detox for awhile. Very uncharacteristic for me to be so impulsive.
                      AWESOME that I was "right on the money" LOL. But even more awesome you won it! You HAVE to post the pictures whenever you get it . Good for you!

Comment

• Shipp_96
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by MLB~NUT
                        Shipp, I got the Ryan Ludwick Game-Used German Heritage Day Jersey for the opening bid of 150.00. Lets see how FAST or SLOW I recieve it, the CUTCH went for $680.00! ...
                        NICE win for the opening bid price! I am on a hot streak, so I am betting SLOW this time for you. Hopefully I am wrong . I wanted the Garrett Jones, but then five different Penn State players came up in the SAME week! Needless to say, I stuck with my number one squeeze, but a shame I missed out on these. Hopefully if some did not sell they will find their way to Kruk Cards someday. I just love the look of these jerseys.

Comment

• gingi79
                          • Aug 2007

Won the Matty Diaz for the opening bid as well. Happy collector here.
                          Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• Shipp_96
                            • Feb 2011

I see they are selling bases and a 'Cutch game used bat. Curious what that will go for?

The bases are nice, but I never can figure out how I would display one if I were to ever win one. Probably why I never bid on them .

Comment

• hrvatwill
                              • Jan 2008

I see they are selling bases and a 'Cutch game used bat. Curious what that will go for?

The bases are nice, but I never can figure out how I would display one if I were to ever win one. Probably why I never bid on them .
                              I have a 'Cutch bat that I am looking to replace, so I may go for it. Only thing I don't like is that it was broken in half and is taped together. The one I have is autographed nut shows little use. Hard to find the right combination sometimes.

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                                • Feb 2011

They sale standard base and homplate cases here Shipp, www.sportscases.com they're really nice I have one of both, they mont on the wall or you can put them on a self if you have the space.

Comment

Working...