Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shipp_96
    • Feb 2011

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Originally posted by hrvatwill
    Cutch bat went for $509.......I dropped out of the bidding way before that.....
    W-O-W!?! For a bat? The German Heritage jersey now seems like a BARGAIN @ $700!

Comment

• Shipp_96
      • Feb 2011

Yet ANOTHER AWESOME 'Cutch item! Signed no less! These are the nicest designed All STAR jerseys I have ever seen. I would LOVE to own this, but I am realistic and not even trying. Guessing $575 range?

Comment

• BurlesonBlue
        • Aug 2011

Not gonna lie, seeing all these great items interested me enough to put in a bid for a Ruben Mateo Pirates jersey on Ebay. Hope my max bid ends up being enough!

Comment

• hrvatwill
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Shipp_96
          Yet ANOTHER AWESOME 'Cutch item! Signed no less! These are the nicest designed All STAR jerseys I have ever seen. I would LOVE to own this, but I am realistic and not even trying. Guessing $575 range?

http://pirates.auction.mlb.com/cgi-b...unbr=164762279
          Just curious, but why would a non-game used jersey go for so much? It is a sweey jersey, though....

Comment

• Shipp_96
            • Feb 2011

Just curious, but why would a non-game used jersey go for so much? It is a sweey jersey, though....
            I have no clue, but it seems like the going rate on MLB.com. There was a stocking earlier this year with the following items signed by 'Cutch'. A bobble-head, an MLB baseball, 8x10, bat and t-shirt...non were game used. Went for $325!

Comment

• kylehess10
              • Feb 2006

FYI Pirates collectors-

The Andrew McCutchen jersey in MLB auctions was NOT worn by him. It's a retail jersey that is signed. It's currently at $351 which is pretty high for a signed jersey so hopefully nobody is bidding thinking it's worn during BP in the All Star Game.

I was able to tell based on this photo:

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!
              kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
              http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• Shipp_96
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kylehess10
                FYI Pirates collectors-

The Andrew McCutchen jersey in MLB auctions was NOT worn by him. It's a retail jersey that is signed. It's currently at $351 which is pretty high for a signed jersey so hopefully nobody is bidding thinking it's worn during BP in the All Star Game.

I was able to tell based on this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dulamae...n/photostream/
                Thanks for the clarification, Kyle. I knew that and so did hrvatwill, but it is good to point out. I was just making the statement about the outrageous prices these 'Cutch items got for on MLB.com auctions.

Comment

• kylehess10
                  • Feb 2006

oh wow, I didn't even notice it was talked about right before me, lol!
                  kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                  http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• hrvatwill
                    • Jan 2008

http://pirates.auction.mlb.com/cgi-b...unbr=164762279
                    Cutch jersey only went for $351. But the Neil Walker helmet went for $761. Did anybody on here win it? Sadly , I got out bid. Never guessed that it would go for that high!

Comment

• Shipp_96
                      • Feb 2011

Cutch jersey only went for $351. But the Neil Walker helmet went for $761. Did anybody on here win it? Sadly , I got out bid. Never guessed that it would go for that high!
                      Well, I overshot on the jersey estimate, but WOW...that Walker helmet went for insane money ! Once I saw it hit over $250 I was done even considering it.

Comment

• slab0meat
                        • May 2010

Newest addition (second GU for Pirates):

Comment

• genius
                          • Aug 2007

Let's see some vintage on this thread!

Comment

• Shipp_96
                            • Feb 2011

Nice Harrison! Love those jerseys!! I agree with wanting to see more vintage Buccos also.

Well, after a great 4 months, the lovable losers posted yet ANOTHER losing season at 72-90. But it was a 15 game jump in wins. Add 15 more wins next season, and we're talking !

Comment

• Shipp_96
                              • Feb 2011

Just curious if anyone is bidding on the Clemente Day throwback worn hats on MLB.com? I bid $150 on the 'Cutch and have since been outbid. That's about my limit for a hat.

I did have a question however pertaining to those. I know they wore those against the O's, but did they wear them at any other time this season? The reason I ask is they have a Derrick Lee and Ludwick worn caps, and they were not acquired until after that game. Again, unless they are from another day.

Any additional info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                                • Feb 2011

Just curious if anyone is bidding on the Clemente Day throwback worn hats on MLB.com? I bid $150 on the 'Cutch and have since been outbid. That's about my limit for a hat.

I did have a question however pertaining to those. I know they wore those against the O's, but did they wear them at any other time this season? The reason I ask is they have a Derrick Lee and Ludwick worn caps, and they were not acquired until after that game. Again, unless they are from another day.

Any additional info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Yeah I saw them and bid on the Ludwick as I won his other 2 Pirates jerseys I said wht the hell, why not a hat, but I only bid 50.00 the opening bid, its not auto'd so oh well if I lose!

Comment

Working...