Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Curious if anyone is going to bid/bidding on the German Heritage Piraten jerseys? They look really sharp!

I am tempted, but the only player available I really want is Neil Walker, and for $300 opening bid not so sure I will.
    I am thinking about the Walker, too. Am disappointed that McCutcheon is not available. I may take a flyer on the Alvarez since his value is low now, given the awful season he's having, and his potential still high.

Added a Brandon Chaves MiLB bat to my "Hawaii Born" collection today. Got it on a trade with Scott (jetersbatboy). It looks great with my Chaves game used jersey. If someone has any other Chaves item please let me know. I might also be interested in a Michael McKenry Pirates bat.

Rick
    guppies@guppies4me.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    Added a Brandon Chaves MiLB bat to my "Hawaii Born" collection today. Got it on a trade with Scott (jetersbatboy). It looks great with my Chaves game used jersey. If someone has any other Chaves item please let me know. I might also be interested in a Michael McKenry Pirates bat.

Rick
    guppies@guppies4me.com
    That is simply a beautiful bat you have there, Rick! And I am not a bat collector. Just love the use on it, though.

Just curious if anyone won any of the PIRATEN German heritage jerseys? Too many Penn State alum jerseys hitting the market right now for me to bid, personally.

Would love to see what you won!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Just curious if anyone won any of the PIRATEN German heritage jerseys? Too many Penn State alum jerseys hitting the market right now for me to bid, personally.

Would love to see what you won!
    Joel Hanrahan Game Used German Heritage Day Jersey. Unfortunately, he blew the save in the 8th when Braun singled in the tying run. So that I can recreate the match-up, I also bought Braun's Bierbrauer jersey and am going to make a joint display.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Ughhhhhh, another swath of Pirate game used German Heritage jerseys has just hit MLB auctions, including an Andrew McCutchen.....had I known they were going to do that, I would not have pulled the trigger on the Hanrahan.......c'est la collecting.......

Quote Originally Posted by hrvatwill View Post
    Joel Hanrahan Game Used German Heritage Day Jersey. Unfortunately, he blew the save in the 8th when Braun singled in the tying run. So that I can recreate the match-up, I also bought Braun's Bierbrauer jersey and am going to make a joint display.

You'll have to email me a pic of the Braun/Hanrahan display, sounds sweet.

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    You'll have to email me a pic of the Braun/Hanrahan display, sounds sweet.

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Will do Todd......that is, as soon as my wife blesses the spot I have in mind to display it!

Quote Originally Posted by hrvatwill View Post
    Ughhhhhh, another swath of Pirate game used German Heritage jerseys has just hit MLB auctions, including an Andrew McCutchen.....had I known they were going to do that, I would not have pulled the trigger on the Hanrahan.......c'est la collecting.......
    Have to admit, I ALMOST went for a lesser player and resisted n the first batch. Now I am glad I waited. I like the selection much better this time around. Still, Hanrahan is a quality pickup. Did you get it for the $300 minimum?

Yeah, I agree on the second batch, I got my bid on the Ludwick, and McCutchen Jersey's..

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net