Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manning Jersey And Others On Ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peyton-Manni...item45fcb140d6

Your thoughts? He has a lot of top tier players, 0 feedback...and i don't see much as far as COAs go....

Re: Manning Jersey And Others On Ebay!

The Mounted Memories COAs look legit. My only gripe would be that they don't have individualized serial numbers for each one, which you would expect for game used items. Still, all the autographs look legit. Ask him for some close up pictures of the holograms on each item.

I'm almost positive this is the seller who had the Manning GU helmet that didn't match up a couple months ago. Do a thread search.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

i did do some research. He sent me some pictures of a mounted memories halogram on the back of the jersey, and it has some numbers on it. would it just come with a halogram or a loa as well?

bump

I don't know if Mounted Memories does individually numbered items, but it wouldn't surprise me with game used stuff. Your best bet is to call up Mounted Memories with the numbers and see if they have them on file.

I called them today, apparently he owns part of the company? Anyways, they told me its legit, but I looked up the hologram number and it says" INSCRIBED GAME USED"....there's nothing that says it is actually a game used jersey. MM told me Peyton wont sign game used unless its actually game used, but I've read on here that isn't true, you're guy's thoughts????

My opinion is, as shown in the other thread on this seller, if someone is shown photographic proof that what they are selling isn't so, and they keep it posted and ignore the facts, well, that's not my kind of seller. I'm just sayin'.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Banned

This guy is legit as they come. He's selling for a private seller/auction. Give him a call on his cell hes an honest nice guy. Don't let the feedback fool you. He's new to ebay and is only listing for someone elses private collection sales.

Banned

Also try to photo match the jerseys yourself. Look for stand outs on the jersey you want and Getty them. The Marino I know for a fact is legit. I'm not sure about the others, but why would he sell one legit jersey and the rest knock offs, but hey you never know.

I talked to him on the phone about the Marino and I can assure you it is 100% real and game worn.