Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MLB~NUT
    • Feb 2011

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

I'm sure you'll get it this week, can't see why not the auctions ended the same time.

Comment

• Shipp_96
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by MLB~NUT
      I'm sure you'll get it this week, can't see why not the auctions ended the same time.
      Though I in theory agree with you, still nada, not even an email! Wonder if the Lee jersey arrived yet?

Very interesting when and how they decide to ship items at MLB .

Comment

• MLB~NUT
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Shipp_96
        Though I in theory agree with you, still nada, not even an email! Wonder if the Lee jersey arrived yet?

I've never ever recieved a email stating an MLB Auction item I won has shipped, it just arrives unannounced usually ups signature, or usps signature, the fed-ex signature delivery was a surprise on a saturday, luckily I was at home.

Comment

• hrvatwill
          • Jan 2008

Lee has not arrived yet. Thought I would get it today since the Ludwick jersey already arrived, but no dice.

Comment

• Shipp_96
            • Feb 2011

Still no jersey, but just wanted to say glad the Pirates seem to be out of their horrible pitching funk, if the last three games are any indication (1-0 lose to Brewers, 2-1 extra inning lose to Brew and 6-2 win over Cards).

Now if they can actually score some runs...

Comment

• hrvatwill
              • Jan 2008

Shipp 96, the Lee jersey has arrived. Wow, it's a size 54, the largest jersey in my collection.

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hrvatwill
                Shipp 96, the Lee jersey has arrived. Wow, it's a size 54, the largest jersey in my collection.

54, Holy Cow "Thats a BIG B***CH"!

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                  • Feb 2011

Still no jersey, but just wanted to say glad the Pirates seem to be out of their horrible pitching funk, if the last three games are any indication (1-0 lose to Brewers, 2-1 extra inning lose to Brew and 6-2 win over Cards).

Now if they can actually score some runs...

Hopefully the Cardinals, take the Series from the Pirates... Since the Pirates are like 11 games out anyways...

Comment

• Shipp_96
                    • Feb 2011

Hopefully the Cardinals, take the Series from the Pirates... Since the Pirates are like 11 games out anyways...
                    Not relevant, the Cards are NOT going to win the Division, so I would rather see Pittsburgh achieve an above .500 season than St. Louis have a respectable 2nd place finish! And yeah, I know you are a Cards fan .

Comment

• RJB44
                      • Jan 2006

1981 jersey and 1980 and 1983 game pants.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• hrvatwill
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by RJB44
                        1981 jersey and 1980 and 1983 game pants.
                        Nice! All you need now are some bumble bee pants!

Comment

• Shipp_96
                          • Feb 2011

So, I have now gone essentially one week longer than MLB~NUT, and 2 days longer than hrvatwill, still no uniform . I wrote MLB customer service today and asked what is the deal? I have yet to hear back from them, but there is another auction going on now and I would love to bid, but will not out of principal if these do not arrive by the end of this week. They sure did not hesitate to take my funds after winning...

Don't know why three jerseys/pants end at all at once, and there is such a disparity in shipping times? Trying not to get too upset, but it is annoying.

I will also say NFL auctions have never taken longer than one week to get me the items I have won. And I win ALOT on there!

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                            • Feb 2011

So, I have now gone essentially one week longer than MLB~NUT, and 2 days longer than hrvatwill, still no uniform . I wrote MLB customer service today and asked what is the deal? I have yet to hear back from them, but there is another auction going on now and I would love to bid, but will not out of principal if these do not arrive by the end of this week. They sure did not hesitate to take my funds after winning...

Don't know why three jerseys/pants end at all at once, and there is such a disparity in shipping times? Trying not to get too upset, but it is annoying.

I will also say NFL auctions have never taken longer than one week to get me the items I have won. And I win ALOT on there!

I've won alot on MLB Auctions, usually a item a week, and The Pirates I have to say were the Quickest shippers soo far, Relax Shipp it will come...

Comment

• Shipp_96
                              • Feb 2011

I've won alot on MLB Auctions, usually a item a week, and The Pirates I have to say were the Quickest shippers soo far, Relax Shipp it will come...
                              Does anyone know a contact phone number for MLB auctions? Here is the deal. So it's still not here and I am over that. What I am not happy about is that I have written MLB.com "customer service" twice, responded to the email that came from the Pirates when I won and no one has responded to me in days. That part is just unacceptable.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                                • Feb 2011

Does anyone know a contact phone number for MLB auctions? Here is the deal. So it's still not here and I am over that. What I am not happy about is that I have written MLB.com "customer service" twice, responded to the email that came from the Pirates when I won and no one has responded to me in days. That part is just unacceptable.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

You need to contact who ever is head of Pirates authentices, or their game used dept, thats if you know who it is. Maybe this # Shipp 412-323-5000. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...