Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bryce Harper S.A.L. All Star game 6/21/2011

I shot 100's of photos and over a dozen videos of which I posted a few on my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/allstarsplus?feature=mhee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4w-6oAyEQw

I did have quite the day on baseballs. I'm not a ballhawk but just wanted to have a seat along the RF line in the stadium to watch Bryce Harper and ended up catching the 1st foul ball in the bottom of the 1st inning. In the picture below is the ball which I got Blake Kelso so autograph after the game. I got Bryce Harper to sign a All Star baseball as well as on a game used SAL league ball which is the same ball they used in the HR Derby.

Name:  Bryce_Harper_SAL Allstar Balls.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  374.9 KB

It was a long day including the drive to the stadium on the Eastern shore of Maryland I was about 16 hours up and back and took in the FanFest, HR Derby and the All Star game. That is the 1st Minor League All Star game I have attended and I must say it was a blast!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Re: Bryce Harper S.A.L. All Star game 6/21/2011

Wow Andrew! That's quite a haul and a fine days works at the ole ballpark. Congrats, they really look terrific especially the Harper.

Banned

Congrats on your trip. Sounds like you had a great time.

Harper is really rushing his autograph now it looks like. I guess when you sign as much as he does it gets tiring.
    I have a few of his earlier autographs and they are pretty neat compared to his auto's now.

very cool Andrew!!!!!!!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Nice!

blake kelso is a really nice guy, and he has a great signature. im surprised bryce didnt sign his scripture to your ball. i was there too and was only upset that jameson tallion and slade heathcott didnt even come to watch the festivities. it was a great time though. very well done by the shorebirds, especially since manny got moved up right after the game to frederick.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by DJaeger22 View Post
    . im surprised bryce didnt sign his scripture to your ball.
    The ball on the right has the 1:37 but no Luke. He was also requiring on premium items like jerseys that they had to be inscribed as in "To Bob" and he wouldn't sign bats other than team signed bats.

I posted photos of him signing for my kids at a Washington Nationals event when he was introduced at the stadium and definitely a significant change in the signature.

Name:  bryce_harper_2010 signed at Nats Park.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  178.1 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by DJaeger22 View Post
    blake kelso is a really nice guy, and he has a great signature.
    Blake has been a super nice guy. We actually had talked before back at Hagerstown.

This is a picture of his Mom and grandparents who all traveled in from Texas to see the All Star game.

Name:  kelso_family at SAL All Star Game 2011.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  115.8 KB

Name:  kelso_blake_Hagerstown_Suns.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  87.5 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

i got him to sign a baseball and it looked like the last one you posted and i got him on a baseball america with a nice big signature.

blakes grandparents look like great people, it must have rubbed off on him.
    another really nice laid back guy from hagerstown is michael taylor, he'll talk with anyone and is overall a nice guy
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Very nice! Looks like you had a great time