Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Post your FAVORITE Piece of Autograpghed Memorbillia...

Very nice Tampa Ray Room...

I cannot give you my favorite signed GU piece, but here are my top 15, in no specific order….If any of them are interesting to anybody….. Just let me know and I will be happy to share photos. If you want tons of photos, send me your email and I will send them your way. I didn’t want to overwhelm you with photos of my obsession; but please don’t hesitate to ask!

1. Fred Lynn’s 1975 Red Sox Rookie Batting Helmet Photo matched to the cover of July 1975 SI.

2. Chris Johnson’s signed 2009 ACS cleats.

3. 2007 Red Sox Team Signed Photo matched Celebration Champagne Bottle from the night that they won the World Series.

4. Marco Sturm’s Signed GU Jersey from the 2010 Winter Classic at Fenway Park when he scored the game winning goal in OT….his signed stick too.

5. Rare Tom Brady’s Signed 2010 GU Jersey when he beat the Ravens in OT.

6. Larry Birds Celtics Signed GU Rookie Sneakers.

7. Wayne Gretsky’s Signed GU Stick.

8. Extremely Rare Celtics Signed Game Used Ball from the 2008 NBA Finals.

9. Larry Bird Signed GU Jersey from 1991 Season.

10. Teddy Bruschi signed Freshman year Jersey from Arizona

11. Bill Belichick’s Defensive playbook from the Undefeated 2007 regular season.

12. Rajon Rondo Signed 2011 GU All Star Jersey

13. Adrian Foster Pounded College Jersey when he had 300 total yards….his NFL ACS signed shoes too!

14. Vince Wilfork’s Signed GU Rose Bowl Jersey

15. Roger Clemens signed first Base from his very last start of his career in the ALCS.

None are game used, all signatures were obtained in person! :

Seahawks helmet signed by Bobby Engram, Deon Branch, Nate Burelson and DJ Hackett.

Raiders helmet signed by Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, Fred Biletnikoff, Roger Craig, Rich Gannon, Bill Romonoski and Charlie Garner.

Steelers helmet signed by Jack Lambert, Jerome Bettis, Greg Lloyd, Santonio Holmes and Levon Kirkland.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Been my favorite BBall player ever since. Signed #2.

SHIPP 96-Love the yellow throwback steelers helmet!!!!!!!

My pieces are like my children. I can't just pick one. But if I had to rank them, here's my top 5:
    1. Complete set of Phillies 2008 World Series single-signed baseballs (I count this as one thing)

2. 1980 Phillies Team Signed World Series Program (will be completed in July!)

3. Dean Smith signed 11x14 (hopefully I'll get Jordan on this one day, and then this will be #1)

4. 1974-76 Flyers team signed stick

5. Havana Leones de Industriales Team Signed Poster (They won the championship that year!)

I am getting two game used Team Cuba jerseys in very soon, so this list is likely to change.

Honorable Mention: Michael Vick signed mini helmet, inscribed "Everybody Deserves a 2nd Chance" (To my knowledge, he only inscribed this once)

Since I am loyal to my longhorns, these are my 2 favorite pieces....its a tie between them.

McDonalds All American Jersey signed by every single McDonalds AA to play for the Texas Longhorns. (Kevin Durant, LaMarcus Aldridge, TJ Ford, DJ Augustin, Tristan Thompson, Daniel Gibson, Avery Bradley, Cory Joseph, Kris Clack, Mike Williams, Jai Lucas, Brian Boddicker, Brad Buckman

Full Size Custom Heisman Trophy Signed by the two Texas Heisman Winners, Ricky Williams and Earl Campbell.

Where to begin...

This is a mini-helmet signed by a bunch of Twins, and US Senator Al Franken. Too many players to list though. It sure was fun working on!

This is a Glen Perkins signed OMLB (on the SP).

This is a cool piece. It is a Carl Erskine signed and filled out Questionaire that I created:

This is a Nicky Delmonico signed ticket stub from when he played at Midway Stadium last year:

Here is a really neat item. Sadly, it's an OLB, but oh well. It's a baseball signed by members of the 2010 Gopher Baseball team. All of these players (except for John Anderson, the coach) has been drafted and signed into the minor leagues. The first signature you will see is Kyle Knudson. I am including a scan of the back of his Donruss EEE cards, because it shows the date when I got the baseball signed:

This is a signed VHS by Kirby Puckett:

I don't own this piece, but I created it. It was a birthday gift to my grandpa. These are signed index cards (and some photos they included) of some of the living Brooklyn Dodgers players.

Stan "The Man" Musial signed HOF postcard:

One of the greatest Boxers ever, Bob Foster:

Al Newman signed promotional ball. He signed it twice (I was talking to him and he must have forgot he signed it the first time):

Danny Valencia signed photo, not exactly the easiest guy to track down for a signature:

Lastly, one of my cooler things. The top is Duke Snider, but the bottom two are "prison" signatures of Lil' Wayne, one where he inscribed "Let It Rock!"