Hey guys. I am a new member here, but not new to sports forums. I will be around reading what you guys have to say about different things. I am hoping to add more to my collection as I go along. A players by the name of Glen Perkins, Mike Kingery, and Dana Kiecker will be my focus.

Not everything I have has been photographed, and I apologize that these photographs are odd. They are all older.

This is my latest pickup in February.

It's a game used ball from Target Field. I forget which game it was, but it was against the Jays, and it was a JJ Hardy Foul Ball:

These are more baseballs. The 2 in front were used in MLB games. The one in back was used in a home run derby. The one without any writing I found at a Northwoods League Ball Park. It's an official NWL ball that I assume was used in BP.

The bats in this pic are broken bats that I purchased from the local Northwoods League team. They don't list players (most likely because I think the players just pick up bats before each at bat). A few of the players were drafted this year.

I know my collection isn't very big, but I haven't been collecting game used items for very long.