X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sylbry
    • Nov 2005

Re: Twins and Brewers Turn Ahead the Clock jersey

Originally posted by TNTtoys
    My thoughts on the Puckett jersey are probably the reasons why it has not yet sold. Puckett's career ended in 1995, 5 years before this jersey. The consignor claims that it was used in batting practice by Puckett before the TATC game. This means that the jersey is not game used.

Also, this may be nothing, but I recall the TATC promotion as having taken place in the year 1999, with a game or two having been played the year before. I don't remember any 2000 games. Anyone know of an exact date the Twins could have worn these jerseys?
    The Twins participated in two TATC games. One against the Royals and one against Seattle. Can't remember the dates off hand. The Royals game was in KC and the Seattle game was in MN.

In a story run by the Star Tribune after Puckett's death someone close to him said he never stepped on the Metrodome field after he retired from baseball. Only watched games from a suite.

Bryan
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

• Eastbeast11
      • Nov 2008

were can i buy a mercury mets jersey

Comment

• Eastbeast11
        • Nov 2008

Where can i buy a mercury mets jersey

Comment

• harleighb
          • Jun 2007

Flightposite - Send me an e-mail at harleighb@hotmail.com regarding the cost of the Mays TATC. I'd be quite interested. Thanks.

Comment

Working...