Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Krukcards EBAY SELLER... Annoying !!

Does anybody find the seller Krukcards to be as annoying ad I do? He lists 1000's of items weekly. When he posts I can't even look at eBay. It gets so annoying with the pages upon pages of his items!

Re: Krukcards EBAY SELLER... Annoying !!

Funny you mention this, I've recently begun refering to it as "Kruk Spam".

I don't really see the problem here. KrukCards has a large inventory and chooses Ebay as a primary distribution method. If you have problems with the amount of items they post (currently about 5,000), that is why there are several search features (filters) available thru Ebay. All in all, 1) Steve from KrukCards has made it a point to come on GUU and answer questions when possible ( see

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ght=kruk+cards )

and 2) they have a 99.9% positive feedback with over 111,000 feedbacks. Those two facts would seem to indicate both a responsiveness to potential customers questions and a high level of customer satisfaction.

I have made only one purchase from this seller (most of my 'hobby money' is currently committed to the University of California for the next few years), and it was smooth with no problems. I guess I don't see the point of the original post is all.

Mike jackitout7@aol.com

If you go under advance search, you can remove Kruk from your search results.

I have purchased two items from them and had great experiences. Try to keep in mind they are in the business of selling. It is a business for them.

pete

Then you should refrain from doing what annoys you......simple solution. My God I wish I was able to participate on Ebay in that caliber and have that kind of inventory being viewed by thousands upon thousands of people......beats any storefront anywhere in America. Keep it going Steve and overlook any selfish comments that may come from the ignorance of others.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Banned

I've bought from them and done authentication work for them...all my contacts with them have been good. Whether one considers their listings "annoying" or "spam" or not, they've shown good business ethics and a willingness to learn and address concerns. IMO, they can post as much as they want...they're a good business.

Dave Miedema

I had the pleasure of talking to one of their reps in the check out line at this years White Sox garage sale while he was getting all of their items rung up for purchase. I could not believe the amount of items they were getting. I take comfort in knowing that they get alot of their merchandise directly from the teams when I buy from them. Keep up the great offerings Kruk!!!

I've had nothing but great transactions with Kruk Cards. To date, I've purchased 10 jerseys from them. I find their service OUTSTANDING, as well as their selection and pricing.

Banned

+1 for Kruk Cards keep the jersey's coming !