Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: M.Jordan 96-97 Jersey: REWARD offered for photomatch

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    I think I answered my own question , font on back arches are off...anything else? So are these recently manufactured fakes, commerative jerseys...what do you think .... The autograph basketballs look legit?
    No, those Paragon Dream Team jerseys are actually from 1992 are are quiet rare, they just weren't the jerseys used in games and are therefore no where near as valuable. Now, there have been some recently sold 1992 Dream Team jerseys that have correct specs (at first glance), but are actually well made FAKES manufactured just a few years ago. Watch out for the 1996 All Star jerseys as well. It is very tough to tell the difference unless you know exactly what to look for. A fellow forum member attempted to sell me all three fakes and almost took me for $20k. Lucky for me, another collector associate of mine had recently received a fake himself (unlucky from him of course), and shared the real vs fake differences with me.

Last year I blindly purchased a Penny Hardaway Game Used Jersey from them. I was relatively new to the game and they also sent me a "practice worn" Penny jersey, but it was one of those NBA reversible jerseys, didn't look worn at all, I ended up not feeling comfortable with the purchase so I returned it and got a full refund back with no problems.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mmonte4 View Post
    Yep, and from what I understand he issues a very generic COA with the item. His Dream Team jersey collection in the last Paragon Auction was a joke. I can't believe they ran it.
    Paragon auctions as a whole is a joke. yet you seem to hold some validity to them when they offered that BS kobe rook in comparison to my own Kobe rook. contradictory?

see:
    Kobe Rookie Uniform - I refuse to believe it!

post #11,17,18,19,20

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    Paragon auctions as a whole is a joke. yet you seem to hold some validity to them when they offered that BS kobe rook in comparison to my own Kobe rook. contradictory?

see:
    Kobe Rookie Uniform - I refuse to believe it!

post #11,17,18,19,20

Mick,

The main reason I have doubts about your jersey was that Dan had it listed along with the complete uniform. 2 problems: #1 - the shoes included in the package were NOT rookie shoes, and thus were NOT worn during Kobe's rookie year. #2 - the autograph on the jersey is NOT a rookie autograph, meaning the jersey was signed at a later date. This does not mean that your jersey isn't the real deal, it simply creates a cloud of doubt.

As for the Paragon Kobe jersey, you are right, the specs on that one are way off.