Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: WARNING: Mike Schultz A.K.A kobe08

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    nycpropain,
    I'm going to make a new post about Mike Schultz every time he tries to sell any of his junk on this site or any other site. The more people informed about him the bettter. He keeps changing his usernames and I want people to know that. If you would rather get ripped off by people like this then don't read the posts. I want this hobby to be fun and enjoyable for everyone! I'm only doing what I think is best for the hobby.

Keep on truckin' . . . . Brother!

I also support the new thread. New name = new thread. Plus it saves us the trouble of going through an older and lengthy thread to figure out what we have and have not read.

Also thanks for the information! It's good neighbors like you who keep us all safe.

Cosign to all the folks who have spoken in support of Jamie. He's a good guy and many of us have dealt with him before. And if you're a newbie to the hobby like me, you don't know who to trust. Think of all the people out there who don't know about this forum and who buy stuff on eBay for a pretty penny, not realizing they have just been duped. I haven't made any large purchases yet (aside from dealing with ballclubs directly), but dealing in game worn and used merchandise can be a wildly successful business. It presents itself as a huge financial opportunity for those willing to exploit people who are too trusting or who lack the knowledge.

I, for one, appreciate each and every individual post that is presented on this forum with regard to people who are shady, or with regard to people who are absolutely 100% reliable. More information can only be good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nycpropain View Post
    Thanks for making a new topic and not using the 3 others we have on this same subject. It totally makes a difference.
    Thanks for bumping this topic up and drawing my attention to it.

Thank you for the heads up. Every bit of knowledge helps.