Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Any Bobblehead Collectors Out There?

looking for Billy Hamilton, Griffey, Trout, King Felix, A.Gonzalez, Altuve, Livian Hernandez bobbles.. anyone out there trade?

I have a couple Derek jeter forever collectible limited edition out of 222. The retirement pose. Also have a few yadier molina sgas to sell.

Let me know if any is interested.

Also - looking for 2006 World Series bobbleheads from forever collectible of the cardinals. Specifically yadier molina, taguchi or fredbird.

Thanks,
    Alex

anyone grab any extra bobbleheads this summer that they want to trade? PM me

sorry, meant to say email me
    pjlepak at sbcglobal dot net

still looking for any stadium giveaway bobbleheads from the past two years . MLB or Milb. let me know if you want to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Hello, I've been spending the past two years collecting MLB SGA bobbleheads. Wanted to know if anyone has dedicated themselves to collecting them. Also, wanted to know if anyone has any bobbleheads they would be looking to sell. Drop a line on this thread and let me know. Thanks
    Lastings -

Long time. Hope all is well with you.

That said, I am selling off my baseball collection and that includes a COMPLETE Colorado Rockies Bobble Head collection (2000 - 2015).

I'd have to count it, but it is about 40 figures I believe and includes some extras (a SIGNED set of Ubaldo Jimenez, Troy Tulowitzki, Carlos Gonzalez) as well as the the ultra tough 2013 (20th Ann) Carlos Gonzalez that was ONLY available by spending $150 at a Rockies Dugout Store or buying the full Bobble Head set for that year for $250.00. This one figure brings $150-$300 by itself.

I recently priced out the entire collection using SOLD auctions on eBay. To complete a collection there would cost between $1,050 - $1,300.

I am looking to move this complete as one collection and would take $800 (plus shipping). I usually wouldn't charge shipping, but it will take a few boxes as well as insurance on these.

Let me know an email addy if you want more info and or pictures.

BTW, I have boxes for all of these as well as ticket stubs for many of them.

All the best -

Smitty

A friend got a couple of these -- make an offer and I will forward the info.

I collect bobble heads... I am a Florida Gators fan so I only collect former Florida Gators figures. I have a couple Joakim Noah Chicago Bulls figures, two different Billy Donovan figures, a Heather Mitts figure, Jason Williams and Udonis Haslem championship figures, Chandler Parsons figure, Bradley Beal figure, Mike Miller figure, Florida Gators "Albert" mascot figure, and a Tim Tebow forever collectibles draft day figure.

Have autographed Billy Hamilton sga bobblehead. Also several Cardinals sga bobbleheads.

Email skyaces12@yahoo.com if interested.

marino- What are the bobbleheads you are offering up? Looks like the photo you used isnt working.