So I went to the Orioles vs Braves series in Atlanta this weekend and they were having a Braves foundation weekend (not from the area so Not sure if this is something they do all the time)

They had a Jason Heyward game used jersey for silent auction.I really wanted to bid on it to at least try and win it. The price would be out of my range to keep so I would have got it for the sole purpose of flipping it.

I didnt end up bidding on it for 2 reasons. 1 I saw a fellow board member bidding on it while things should go to the highest bidder I would have struggled to outbid or get in a bidding war with them. 2. The girlfriend started lecturing me on how I spend money on things and spending that much is not justified and didnt believe I would actually buy it to flip it and didnt believe I could sell it for what I said.

So help me out fellow members if I actually had won that jersey and offered it for sale whats a realistic price you would have offered me?

Oh it was a white home jersey used for at least the july 1st game. Im sure used for many more.