Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Really Odd Mis-categoried Auction Items

You can pretty easily figure how this kind of thing happens. Somebody is listing dozens or even hundreds of items, and they blink and accidentally list something in same category (the wrong one) that they just listed something else in. One of my main searches is, of course, Game Used Baseball items, and I'm used to seeing SGAs, programs, novelties, all kinds of non-g.u. stuff...but sometimes, something really jarring and out of place pops up. Like...

http://cgi.ebay.com/VTG-L-M-INC-WOME...71336373333192

Re: Really Odd Mis-categoried Auction Items

maybe its like how that one guy made spoons out of broken rockies bats. not sure what it would be made out of though
    funny find though
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I hate it when one person posts all of their completely non sports items in the game used memorabilia. There is one person who posts all sorts of hats in the game used baseballs section. Maybe it is a way to get more attention than posting them in hats, but I don't think they are reaching the right market for pink Jeep hats.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

I hear it has a Lou Lampson LOA

Rob
    Looking for Phillies, Eagles and Sixers Items

Banned

Talking Re: Really Odd Mis-categoried Auction Items

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I hear it has a Lou Lampson LOA

Rob
    Looking for Phillies, Eagles and Sixers Items

Good one!

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    You can pretty easily figure how this kind of thing happens. Somebody is listing dozens or even hundreds of items, and they blink and accidentally list something in same category (the wrong one) that they just listed something else in. One of my main searches is, of course, Game Used Baseball items, and I'm used to seeing SGAs, programs, novelties, all kinds of non-g.u. stuff...but sometimes, something really jarring and out of place pops up. Like...

http://cgi.ebay.com/VTG-L-M-INC-WOME...71336373333192

I wonder if on some colonial themed porcelain doll forum if they are complaining about all the miscategorized game used baseball equipment mucking up their ebay searches???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell