Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Ebay user ID "MMCO"

Hi all,
    Just doing a little research here. Does anyone know who this person is on Ebay? I am curious to know a little info on them and wanted to put it out there on this forum. I remember a person named "Mitch" on Ebay with a similar handle and am wondering if this is him. He is auctioning something I have been asked about by a friend. Thanks for any info.

Steve

Banned

Re: Ebay user ID "MMCO"

Quote Originally Posted by jordanhigh69 View Post
    Hi all,
    Just doing a little research here. Does anyone know who this person is on Ebay? I am curious to know a little info on them and wanted to put it out there on this forum. I remember a person named "Mitch" on Ebay with a similar handle and am wondering if this is him. He is auctioning something I have been asked about by a friend. Thanks for any info.

Steve
    eBay user: MMCO has no activity on eBay since 2004. Are you sure this is the user ID you are asking about?

Re: Ebay user ID "MMCO"

Hi all,
    Joel, Thanks for the reply.......I actually think I figured out what I did here. The user ID is "MMCO." including the period, so that would be the diff in the person's handle on there. Here's a link to the auction I was looking at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300574764200

Steve