Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

auction calender

does anybody know where i can get a calender of all the upcoming sports auctions. I know some of the big names but it would be nice to put them all in the same place. One of the recent hunt auctions is the first time i have ever bid on anything at one of these auctions. The big auctions have some cool stuff, but very little in the way of rangers g/u.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Re: auction calender

This is the only one I know of so there might be another. The auction database is kind of cool too to get an idea of what things sold for previously.

http://www.sportscollectorsdigest.com/auctions/

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    does anybody know where i can get a calender of all the upcoming sports auctions. I know some of the big names but it would be nice to put them all in the same place. One of the recent hunt auctions is the first time i have ever bid on anything at one of these auctions. The big auctions have some cool stuff, but very little in the way of rangers g/u.

This would be a great help to me also... I seem to always hear about things a few days after the auctions end. It is hard to keep track of different auctions and things that you are buying/bidding on.

If you register to bid at the auctions they usually put you on the list for email updates. Some of them will send an email reminding you about their auction every single day. It's a little annoying.