Bryce Harper Futures Game Used Hat MLB Auctions....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • godwulf
    • Aug 2007

Re: Bryce Harper Futures Game Used Hat MLB Auctions....

Originally posted by OaklandAsFan
    ...and then spent a good half hour signing on top of the Dbacks dugout singing for fans after the Celeb Softball Game
    Wow, a five-tool player and he can sing!

Originally posted by OaklandAsFan
    Thats already about 40 minutes more signing that I saw him do all of Arizona Fall League.
    You ought to have come to more of the Scorpions' home games at Scottsdale Stadium. Harper signed for quite a long time down at the end of the dugout after every one that I attended. I strolled down there after one game and didn't have to work at all to get him to sign a ball for me - a nice signature, on the sweet spot. I just wish I'd have had the foresight - as one guy did - to hang out on the grass beyond the left field fence that night he hit his first professional home run. That money would come in handy right now.
    Jeff
    godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• dcgreg25
      • Jan 2008

Let's try to keep this on topic which is the auction for the game used hat. There have already been multiple threads regarding people's opinion of Harper and some of the comments on here have wandered towards baiting. I appreciate people feel strongly about Harper one way or the other but this is a Game Used Memorabilia Forum so lets discuss the item in that context. Any further comments not directly discussing the item up for auction will be deleted. Thanks!

Comment

• justinbittner220
        • Apr 2010

Is anyone on guu willing to admit that they are interested in bidding on any of the Harper gu stuff being auctioned off on mlb.com?

Comment

• Manram
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by justinbittner220
          Is anyone on guu willing to admit that they are interested in bidding on any of the Harper gu stuff being auctioned off on mlb.com?
          I would like something, but wouldn't pay near what his stuff is going for. It's kind of crazy how much his stuff goes for

Comment

• kprst6
            • Mar 2011

I'm going to win the helmet regardless of price!!! J/K. but it only takes 2 people with this type of attitude to jack up the prices on an item past an appraised value.

Comment

• freddiefreeman5
              Banned
              • Apr 2011

Way to high for me. I try to be careful of how much I spend on unproven prospects. He may be great one day but I don't have a crystal ball to tell me.

Comment

• BaseballGM
                Banned
                • Jan 2006

Yes, i would bid on his gu stuff. But, I know that eventually, Mr. Lang will have some goodies down the road of this future Nationals superstar.

Comment

Working...