Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Seller Using PCM Picture, But Its Not PCM?

I was looking at this kurt suzuki signed ball and noticed that the picture the seller is using is from PCM. Does anyone Know if the seller has anything to do with PCM? To make this clear I'm not calling out the auto as, I know nothing about auto's. I'm just trying to figure out if the seller is a part of PCM, as I'd like to buy the ball if it came from PCM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KURT-SUZUKI-sign...#ht_500wt_1180

Banned

Re: Seller Using PCM Picture, But Its Not PCM?

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    I was looking at this kurt suzuki signed ball and noticed that the picture the seller is using is from PCM. Does anyone Know if the seller has anything to do with PCM? To make this clear I'm not calling out the auto as, I know nothing about auto's. I'm just trying to figure out if the seller is a part of PCM, as I'd like to buy the ball if it came from PCM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KURT-SUZUKI-sign...#ht_500wt_1180
    I see the ball has a COA from SidsGraphs who does a lot of signings with athletes. Many of them public around Chicago, while many of them private for minor league players. I wonder if they did a signing with Kurt Suzuki through PCM a few years ago?

I don't see any Suzuki baseballs for sale one the SidsGraph's web site, but if the COA matches the ball I believe you can buy it and feel safe.

Just in case you need it, Sids Graphs info: 815_405_4578 sidsgraphs@mail.com

I talk to Scott(PCM) and he said the ball was from there signing, so I bought it. Thanks.