Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone collect college team signed items?

I was going through a bunch of stuff and before I took pics, posted, etc I just wanted to see if anyone collects team signed balls? I found a Arizona team signed ball when Jason Terry was still there, a Tennessee team signed ball when Peyton Manning and countless others were there as well as a team signed Tennessee mini helmet with Peyton (I believe his Junior year). If anyone is interested I will post in classifieds with some other autographs like a Johnny Bench and Lou Brock signed hatsI found but didn't want to waste time and space if folks were only into game worn. Thanks!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Re: Anyone collect college team signed items?

I've got numerous UNC team-signed items... A few team-signed baseballs and posters from 2 teams that have gone to the CWS 5 of the past 6 years.

Team signed footballs and posters from some of the recent teams that have gone to bowls.

A team signed basketball from 2007-08 Final 4 team.
    Full team signed basketball with every star, scrub, and coach from 2009-09 National Championship team.
    Team-signed 8x10's from 2009-10 100th season team and 2010-11 Elite 8 team.

All signed IN-PERSON!

Just realized your original intentions were to see if people were interested in your items, sorry! Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread. Mine are not for sale! Cool items you have!

No prob! It is always great to hear stories from those proud of their collection!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org