Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Clinton Pilots Baseball Photos???

Just wondering if anyone has any photos of the Clinton Pilots? I've seen the ones on ebay that show them with block letter style jerseys. However, I am trying to find photos of the players wearing jerseys with a Script Style "PILOTS". The photos would have been from the late 60's I believe.

Any help is appreciated.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Clinton Pilots Baseball Photos???

I don't have any photos, but do have one of these jerseys that I picked up from Sports Warehouse about 10 years ago. I think they have quite a few of them at the time.

Mine is from 1968 and is a cream pinstripe Wilson flannel. If that helps at all.

If you find a roster or any photos, please let me know.

Good luck,

John

Banned

Exclamation Re: Clinton Pilots Baseball Photos???

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    I don't have any photos, but do have one of these jerseys that I picked up from Sports Warehouse about 10 years ago. I think they have quite a few of them at the time.

Mine is from 1968 and is a cream pinstripe Wilson flannel. If that helps at all.

If you find a roster or any photos, please let me know.

Good luck,

John
    I had 3 or 4 of those several years ago, all similar in vintage and description and all obtained from Sports Warehouse.

Dave Miedema

Ray Peters sent me photo of himself in a 1969 Clinton Pilots home jersey. He pitched for the 1970 Brewers

http://bobscustomcards.blogspot.com/

Nice photo and thanks for posting. The style of my 1968 is different, but the team was a Pirates minor league team in 1968. Switched over to Seattle in 1969.

Hopefully this is of help to Ahuff in his quest.