Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Funny... The Giants team store at the ballpark, the items use to not be put there from the Giants as most would think. Most of the autograph items in the Giants store were contracted from a third party sports memorabilia store. All the Giants dug out stores had the same deal, I can't tell you how many fakes I spotted in there.

So that Ichiro may not be from the Mariners.

That Ichiro is horrible, and even if I saw him sign that in front of me, I'd not want to own it. Is that even certified or did someone switch jerseys?
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

I don't know. It had better not have a cert because that auto is super fake.

At the game now. Kyle Seager (all black) and Justin Smoak (natural) GU bats with serious pine tar. Cracked, $175 each. I can pick them up if anyone needs. Gonna be here for approx two hours.

thereignstate@hotmail.com

Smile Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Here we go, I finally made time to post the pics of my AWESOME score of two game used jerseys of Edgar Martinez and Jay Buhner. Back in early august at Mariners team store that I made everyone run franticly to grab these rare finds. So here they are, pics cannot do justic for the amount of dirt,grass and wear that these two jerseys have. Edgar on left.

1-Edgar Martinez 1996 away jersey with pine tar and dirt stains and tackel twill well worn many snags on the back and front. ***NOT FOR SALE!***

2-Jay Buhner 1995 jersey most likely '96 gammer with '95 tagging very very faded. Dirt and grass stains all over with his +2 inch" added to body.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Banned

And, for collectors who get nervous regarding older versions of manufacturer tags on newer jerseys, note the tag for the Edgar Martinez. A perfectly legitimate 1996 jersey, likely an A10 if MEARS graded it, and the Russell tag is the 1992 design. I don't know why, but tag carryovers seem much more plentiful with 1990s Russell jerseys than any other supplier/era of MLB.

Dave Miedema

Update from Alderwood Team Store.

Did they have any Chris Chambliss jersey's.

i picked up an edgar martinez 2002 jersey and a rafael soriano rookie 2002 jersey

i have that wily mo pena bat