Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

now that i take a closer look at that picture a few posts down i have 3 of those bats the wily mo pena bottom shelf greg halman 3 bats back top shelf black/natural and casper wells very back bottom i got it signed by him

Has anyone been in the store lately? Just curious if they have any decent jerseys left or bats of Raul Ibanez or Jason Bay.

Thanks

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

There isn't much left, 1 rounder of jerseys are all that is left as Kruk cards bought out most of what they had in bulk. The prices haven't changed, they're still $200-$300 for the older ones left, like Boone, McLemore, etc.

I haven't seen any 2013 normal game day jerseys and probably won't unless someone is traded or the end of the season is here, whichever comes first.

They did have Ibanez bats last time I was there, they are $175 ea. and if they got any from Bay, they'd be the same price. That is the base price for game used bats from the team.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Thanks for the info Jeremy, much appreciated.