Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

The $100 rounder downstairs had jerseys that went back as far as 1983. Most of the jerseys on both floors were 2002. There was one lone Danny Tartabull upstairs for $200. I wanted that one as well but forgot to go back.

Any chance there was a Bucky Jacobsen jersey?
    I collect items from baseball players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Blaine Hardy, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com
    or awbenish@gmail.com or http://www.lcscbaseballblog.com

Did anybody happen to see a Dann Howitt jersey?

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

It sounds like I missed the rounder that was downstairs and only looked at the "stars" rack. I will be there this afternoon to get some info on the messages I've recieved and hopefully help some folks out with some jerseys. I forgot the camera at home but will make some notes while I'm down there.

btw, upstairs there was nothing 86 or earlier, like the old style blue/gold, just the 87-92 style and the few that were there I believe were from 90-91.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Please let me know if anyone sees any Mike Cameron jersey there.

Thx!

Banned

Jeremy-

I would be VERY interested in picking up a Randy Johnson jersey or two. If there is any way that you could take a look and let me know what is left, I would appreciate it very much.

Hi Jeremy, I'm interested in the Randy Johnson jerseys also. Please let me know what is there.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Picked up the remaining 2 Randy Johnson Jerseys. Will post pictures later

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

There were a couple of Camerons from 2002 that I remember, not sure of the use on them though.

For those wondering, yes you can call the Team Store and they will take an order over the phone. They use their best judgement for game use but they are not collectors like us so there is no guarentee you'll get a solid gamer.

I am still more than happy to look and make sure folks get a jersey they want but the choice is yours. I will be down there later today regardless.

Bondsgloves, You took the last Randy jerseys they had?
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

They had three, someone bought 1. I bought the last two.