Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

So now this brings back up my other tread with people who just buy off ebay and then list on their site for lots more.

This doesnt bother anyone!! So instead of most of these jerseys going to a real collector, they go to someone who's after a quick buck. I like the Gossage but after figuring he only paid alot less than what the price is at not, its not worth it.

Comment

• MarinersFan34
      • Jan 2009

Man, I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case.. the seller probably reads the forum but they're also local so they might have known otherwise.

I was hoping some people would get some for their collections at a great price but now it'll cost more if you want it.
      Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• Lokee
        Banned
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Shipp_96
        Just an update, all the EdGAR's are now sold out also, and there are no Griffey Junior jerseys.
        I talked to the guy this morning. He told me they had 1 Griffey Jr and 1 A-Rod and they sold out the first or second day for 500.00 each.

Comment

• Klattsy
          • Aug 2010

Jeremy, PM sent. Feel free to reply via email mklatt@iprimus.com.au if it is easier for you.

Thanks,
          Mark.

Comment

• AstrosGU
            Banned
            • May 2011

That guy on eBay bought 3 Randy Johnson jerseys and are selling them all for double...

Comment

• Shipp_96
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by yanks12025
              So now this brings back up my other tread with people who just buy off ebay and then list on their site for lots more.

This doesnt bother anyone!! So instead of most of these jerseys going to a real collector, they go to someone who's after a quick buck. I like the Gossage but after figuring he only paid alot less than what the price is at not, its not worth it.
              Yeah, it does personally tick me off also. I really hope the person did not read this thread, which is for collectors and run over there and buy them out. But, looks that way. I would have loved to get the Griffey JR. for $500...man. Will be hard to ever beat that price for being the real deal, and from the direct source no less! Oh well...what can you do?

Comment

• Lokee
                Banned
                • May 2008

I would have loved to get the Griffey JR. for $500...man. Will be hard to ever beat that price for being the real deal, and from the direct source no less! Oh well...what can you do?
                Nothing you really can do but yeah at least you know the source and at best it was team issued. Even at 500.00 knowing it was team issued would be worth it IMO.

Comment

• Shipp_96
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Lokee
                  Nothing you really can do but yeah at least you know the source and at best it was team issued. Even at 500.00 knowing it was team issued would be worth it IMO.
                  Totally agree...Griffey is going to be a HOFer. Considering Ichiro issued jerseys just went for $3300 range, yeah, $500 for a Griffey from the M's is a STEAL!

Comment

• emann
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MarinersFan34
                    Man, I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case.. the seller probably reads the forum but they're also local so they might have known otherwise.

I was hoping some people would get some for their collections at a great price but now it'll cost more if you want it.
                    I had been emailing with Jeremy about picking up a Johnson jersey. REALLY hoped to add one to my collection, total bummer. I'd assume the person who listed them did read this thread and went and bought them all, so I'm happy to make a note of the seller and add him to my blocked list on ebay. I won't be paying double the price for the same jersey or bidding on any future items from him on principal.

Thanks to Jeremy for doing legwork even if it didn't pan out!

Comment

• Bondsgloves
                      • Aug 2007

Funny thing was, they told me that they only had 3 gamers and had sold 1 already. I purchased the other two. They are to be shipped to me today. It will be interesting to see and compare them to the ones listed on ebay. Maybe the ones on ebay were just issued, the person I spoke toon the phone assured me the ones I purchased were used.

Comment

• emann
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bondsgloves
                        Funny thing was, they told me that they only had 3 gamers and had sold 1 already. I purchased the other two. They are to be shipped to me today. It will be interesting to see and compare them to the ones listed on ebay. Maybe the ones on ebay were just issued, the person I spoke toon the phone assured me the ones I purchased were used.
                        The ones on ebay look like they've got use...

PS: If you want to sell/trade one of your Johnson jerseys, let me know.

Comment

• Lokee
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by Bondsgloves
                          All of the jersey's that where older where marked "TEAM ISSUED PAST JSY" so for them to say you got game used is kinda messed up.

As I said before I was first in this morning as I was hoping to get a Mike Cameron and some of the ones from the 80's. I saw all the Johnson's they had they have about 7 or 8 all from different years all had the same amount of wear except for one with a large chew stain down the front.

Whomever scored the Edgar's got a great deal for 400.00 a pop as all showed great use.

Comment

• bronx_burner
                            • Dec 2008

If there are any Tinos available and someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
                            Ron
                            bballdrafter@yahoo.com

Comment

• psmachetti
                              • Nov 2005

Also tons of Sweet Lou Pinella's and lesser players with the late 80's uniform style.
                              Can you tell me the prices on the Pinella jerseys?

Comment

• Lokee
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by psmachetti
                                Can you tell me the prices on the Pinella jerseys?
                                400.00 each

Comment

Working...