Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

So now this brings back up my other tread with people who just buy off ebay and then list on their site for lots more.

This doesnt bother anyone!! So instead of most of these jerseys going to a real collector, they go to someone who's after a quick buck. I like the Gossage but after figuring he only paid alot less than what the price is at not, its not worth it.

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Man, I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case.. the seller probably reads the forum but they're also local so they might have known otherwise.

I was hoping some people would get some for their collections at a great price but now it'll cost more if you want it.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Just an update, all the EdGAR's are now sold out also, and there are no Griffey Junior jerseys.
    I talked to the guy this morning. He told me they had 1 Griffey Jr and 1 A-Rod and they sold out the first or second day for 500.00 each.

Jeremy, PM sent. Feel free to reply via email mklatt@iprimus.com.au if it is easier for you.

Thanks,
    Mark.

Banned

That guy on eBay bought 3 Randy Johnson jerseys and are selling them all for double...

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    So now this brings back up my other tread with people who just buy off ebay and then list on their site for lots more.

This doesnt bother anyone!! So instead of most of these jerseys going to a real collector, they go to someone who's after a quick buck. I like the Gossage but after figuring he only paid alot less than what the price is at not, its not worth it.
    Yeah, it does personally tick me off also. I really hope the person did not read this thread, which is for collectors and run over there and buy them out. But, looks that way. I would have loved to get the Griffey JR. for $500...man. Will be hard to ever beat that price for being the real deal, and from the direct source no less! Oh well...what can you do?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    I would have loved to get the Griffey JR. for $500...man. Will be hard to ever beat that price for being the real deal, and from the direct source no less! Oh well...what can you do?
    Nothing you really can do but yeah at least you know the source and at best it was team issued. Even at 500.00 knowing it was team issued would be worth it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    Nothing you really can do but yeah at least you know the source and at best it was team issued. Even at 500.00 knowing it was team issued would be worth it IMO.
    Totally agree...Griffey is going to be a HOFer. Considering Ichiro issued jerseys just went for $3300 range, yeah, $500 for a Griffey from the M's is a STEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    Man, I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case.. the seller probably reads the forum but they're also local so they might have known otherwise.

I was hoping some people would get some for their collections at a great price but now it'll cost more if you want it.
    I had been emailing with Jeremy about picking up a Johnson jersey. REALLY hoped to add one to my collection, total bummer. I'd assume the person who listed them did read this thread and went and bought them all, so I'm happy to make a note of the seller and add him to my blocked list on ebay. I won't be paying double the price for the same jersey or bidding on any future items from him on principal.

Thanks to Jeremy for doing legwork even if it didn't pan out!

Funny thing was, they told me that they only had 3 gamers and had sold 1 already. I purchased the other two. They are to be shipped to me today. It will be interesting to see and compare them to the ones listed on ebay. Maybe the ones on ebay were just issued, the person I spoke toon the phone assured me the ones I purchased were used.