X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cammy collector
    • Oct 2006

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Originally posted by G1X
    (tmpjets and MarinersFan34 - Please disregard my previous request in post #72).

I called the Team Store today as I have always wanted a Mariners jersey of one of my favorite players, Mike Cameron. When I asked if they had any available, the store employee who answered the phone told me that she would have to go upstairs and see. Being a bit uncomfortable with having a team store employee determine which jerseys showed game use, I tried to make things as simple as possible for her. I asked her to please pull out the most beat-up, used jerseys she could find with my first preference being a road jersey followed in order by a home white and blue alternate.

After about a five-minute wait, she came back to the phone with two jerseys in hand - a road grey and a home white. She said that they weren't really "beat-up", but she seemed very attuned to the tagging being wrinkled/faded from repeated washing and wear. She said that these two were by far the best of the bunch in that regard. I did not hesitate to purchase the road grey. They charged $20 for shipping, and it's already on the way!

Good luck to everyone who is looking for Mariners jerseys.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League and Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.
    Mark,

GREAT score on the Cammy! I still have the Birmingham Barons shirt you sold me a few years ago (Cammy was incredibly surprised when I presented it to him at a game to be signed), much to the chagrin to fellow forum member tknorm Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it?

PS would anybody care to share pictures of what they picked up? I'm sure many of us would enjoy seeing them..
    **ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

Comment

• tknorm
      • Oct 2005

He, he, Cammy! But who was right there by your side when you got it signed??? That was a fun time. He was pretty surprised

I'm with Cammy, I'd love to see what people are getting.

Comment

• Sincityson
        • Oct 2006

MarinersFan34, are you going back there? Had a few lesser known players I was interested in, was gonna ask if you saw any previouslywill send you a PM..

Or is the better option to just call the shop?

ScS

Originally posted by MarinersFan34

As for Molitor jerseys, while I've never been there every game or at every acution/sale I've only seen 1 for sale ever by the team. Perhaps Paul took them with him or the team staff has them or hey, maybe they're in some other bins in storage waiting to be dumped out.
        Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• G1X
          • Nov 2005

cammy collector,

I still have "seller's remorse" for letting go of that Mike Cameron Birmingham Barons jersey. A jersey of one of my favorite players from my hometown team - what was I thinking??? At least I know that it went to a good home to one of his biggest fans. Glad to hear that you got it signed.

The Mariners charged $300 for the road Cameron I picked up plus $20 shipping. They did not charge sales tax since I live out-of-state. I wish that it had been a little bit less, but it is well worth it for me as I always wanted a nice Mariners gamer as his Seattle years were his best and the team that I tend to associate him with because of the two gold gloves, All-Star appearance, 4-homers in a game, etc.

Mark Hayne
          Gridiron Exchange
          gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League and Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.

Comment

• slab0meat
            • May 2010

I did not read every page here, but if there are any teal jerseys left with the 125th patch, or Negro Leagues patch, I'd love to get a hold of one... if anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks.

Comment

• primeradriver
              • Oct 2010

Select GU bats for $39.99 at Alderwood Mariners Team Store.

Also, I will be going to Safeco on Saturday. If anyone is looking for something in particular LMK.

thereignstate@hotmail.com

Comment

• rdeversole
                • Dec 2009

If anybody comes across the Chad Cordero Blue or Teal ALT jerseys from 2010 I'd like to purchase them! Also looking for a hat of his.
                - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
                Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• MarinersFan34
                  • Jan 2009

I believe what was left of the 2010 stuff went to Kruk, I'd check with them and send them an email since they don't always list everything they have in stock.

As for the bargain bats in the trash can at the main store, there's lots of has beens, I recall seeing Branyan, Bradley, Lopez, Langerhans to name a few.

I'll be there tomorrow night as well and I'll be there early
                  Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• MarinersFan34
                    • Jan 2009

For those looking for bats, the selection was very weak with lots of Langerhans and Ronny Cedeno types. Honestly I wouldn't even recommend them to anyone as they've all been handled so much by the fans over the course of the last year or two that most of them are not in the same state as they left the field of play. Price tag stickers stuck on the handles that have all info worn off from oily hands picking them up and swinging them.

They have gotten some very recent bats of the young guys like Carp, Casper, Seager and I think 1 Trayvon, those are $175. There is a very dark colored LS Smoak bat and they have 1 Ackley for $500 that was from the most recent Toronto series. That was what I saw on Saturday, so I cannot say for sure they still have them. I'll be there tomorrow night but I don't expect much of anything new since Saturday.

Jerseys are all picked over and nothing major is left nor has anything been added to the stock.
                    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• MarinersFan34
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by rdeversole
                      If anybody comes across the Chad Cordero Blue or Teal ALT jerseys from 2010 I'd like to purchase them! Also looking for a hat of his.
                      Message sent regarding this request for both items.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• brianborsch
                        • Dec 2005

Is the Ackley bat uncracked?

Comment

• MarinersFan34
                          • Jan 2009

It is cracked, as a good 95%+ bats the M's sell are cracked. I think the view is that it's still usable till it's cracked/broken, so why take it out to sell.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• primeradriver
                            • Oct 2010

Update of the Alderwood Team Store $40 case. The natural is front is Russell Branyon.

Comment

• primeradriver
                              • Oct 2010

Uhhh...the Southcenter Team Store has this for sale for $1100. That's the worst (fake) Ichiro auto I've ever seen.

Comment

• Lokee
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

Not sure why the Mariners Team Store would sell fake Ichiro autos.

I wonder if it could just be a sloppy sig.

Comment

Working...