Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Johnson Jersey arrived today. sweet Jerseys
    1993 Road
    1996 Home

I have a Felix jersey if someone is wanting to part with a good Randy Johnson that they got.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Dang, now I wish I could have gotten an extra Randy to trade. I did get his ST/BP top though on my last trip on monday, which I'm assuming was the last Randy item out of the store, it went under the radar since there is no name on the back.

Style matched to this card *Majestic sleeve logo

Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com

If you plan on selling the Felix, plmk as I'd be very interested.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

I would love a Buhner. How much have they been listing/selling for? If anyone knows email me and maybe we can work somethig out. Probably posting this too late...oh well.

Wade

Buhners are $400, not as good of a deal as the Edgar or Randy were at that price but they're playing off the local fan base and it's worked since I bought 2 of them

They might still have some left, just give the team store a call and they can tell you what's there.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Hello all, Update from last nights game and yes we won! Glad to say I was there to see it up close.

I went back to team store and did see a big change in to what was there tues. night from my last visit last friday. Many jerseys still up for grabs

Piniella-around 5 left 3 of which have some really nice use $400
    Boone- around 6 only 2 with good use$300
    Cameron-like 6 didnt look to hard at them$300
    Olerud- about 5 or 6, with around 3 having light to good use$300
    Wilson- 3 or 4 all with light use$300
    Buhner-4, 2 with good use and many stains dirt/grass$400

Still many out there of guys who played a season or two with the team and only 1 Griffey Sr. in the glass case. Didnt seem that they had anymore in the "back" what they had was on the shelf.

I did end up asking and playing dumb to one of the staff and said what happend to all the other jerseys, he then told me some guy online posted that we had them and we have been non-stop selling and mailing them. He didnt seem to thrilled. So I kept my mouth shut, I did though in my digging throught the rack and yes it is the real deal a (1995) Jay Buhner away jersey that has stains of dirt and grass all over it! I couldn't believe my eyes a very well worn jersey. That will go well with my Edgar 1996 away that I scored friday night. I also got a broken Justin Smoak bat aswell that I will hang on to, been looking for sometime now for a Mariners one.So now that I am broke and still cant believe I spent that much money there, I am very happy in the end to what I was able to get and add to my personal collection. I would now consider the two gamers of Edgar and Buhner to be my new HOLY GRAILS.

That figures lol.. Nice grab on the Smoak bat, they always get sold between the times I go there, in one case missed it by about 30 minutes.

Did that 95 Buhner have the Negro League patch? If so, I dunno how I missed that one. Still need a 94 and 95 (any players)for the general collection for Mariners years/patches.

-Jeremy Morgan

Yeah I asked the guys in the team store if they had any Smoak or Ackley bats, knowing Ackely would have been like 1 in 100 chance. They told me no, only to walk out the team store and around sec. 124 the team store booths had 3 cracked bats with one being a Smoak so I jumped on that one. I hope and do believe that his stock and Ackley's will only rise. As for the Buhner jersey tagging is very faded but in good light you can see the '95 on it but no negro league patch. I photo match the Smoak bat to Jun.24 game at safeco vs. the Marlins.

Were there any Paul Molitor jerseys?:

Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Thanks for the info on that kiosk, I usually skip past it since it always seems to have the same 3-4 bats and signed balls. I'll make sure to keep checking it though.

I kinda recall the Buhner you're talking about and if I recall the team wore the patch all year long so my thought was that it was a 96 jersey with 95 tag since it didn't look like a patch was removed.

As for Molitor jerseys, while I've never been there every game or at every acution/sale I've only seen 1 for sale ever by the team. Perhaps Paul took them with him or the team staff has them or hey, maybe they're in some other bins in storage waiting to be dumped out.

-Jeremy Morgan