Just got home from the field, no I didn't stay for the game tonight. Too much other stuff to get done at home.

I will start contacting folks with what I found shortly. I was able to help out at least one forum member who wasn't after a Randy or Edgar, so at least someone will be happy.

After talking with the manager he was shocked about the sudden onslaught of sales but I explained why, since they got emails last night just after the message was posted here. While that may have been collectors, putting the info out there caught the attention of both collectors and dealers and in less than 24 hours all Randy and Edgar jerseys were gone.

I'm not gonna say that people shouldn't ask for some markup if they don't plan on keeping something but to outright buy jerseys just to flip to the collector for twice your cost, sad. While we will probably never see this kind of treasure put up for sale again, I probably wouldn't bother mentioning any kind of sale like this ever on this forum. Instead I now have a wantlist I can contact people if I see something. Sure it may be selfish but at least it wouldn't cost a collector double the cost.

I'm sure after they've sat for awhile the prices might come down a little, either that or Kruk buys them all up.

As for what is still there, nothing before the 1987-1992 style, anything prior is gone. Still a fair number of jerseys for the players I listed in an earlier post except no Gar or Big unit now.