Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Just stopped by the Team Store to see if they had anything new put out. Employees where pulling jersey's of the racks like crazy filling phone orders. Saw a slew of Buhner's, Boones pulled along with Olerud's.

Looks like they added a bunch of older jersey's yesterday, just to pull those as well.

I picked up a Jose Offerman and Eric Hanson I almost bought the Chris Bosio Green Alt for 200.00 but passed.

I was thinking about a Buhner but 400.00 ? Dan Wilson 300.00 ? Norm Charlton 300.00 ? I mean those are your dearly beloved Mariners if your a fan so I can see why they are asking so much.

Just a small update to let everyone know that you can still call in and check. They are more than happy to help. Just have your list of players and they can pretty much tell who is left. Goodluck

I posted in the classified area not really trolling this area, but I was able to pick up a 1988 non game used and no name and number home jersey today around 1PM for 100. Considering it would probably cost me more from retail and it actually had the SET 1 1988 tag on it made it a keeper.
    The best back to back jersey's I saw were Plummer and Lefvever(sp). Brought back some memories from my childhood.

I actually got my tip from an ebayer, who was selling a Chuck Cottier jersey on ebay. He also had a Viszquel jersey for sale as well.

I would have loved to pick up some of the older jersey's because I am tired of the mark up and losing at the last minute on ebay.
    Did anyone happen to pick up a Dave Cochrane jersey?

Would just like to know if it is out there:-)

Johnson Jersey arrived today. sweet Jerseys
    1993 Road
    1996 Home

I have a Felix jersey if someone is wanting to part with a good Randy Johnson that they got.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Dang, now I wish I could have gotten an extra Randy to trade. I did get his ST/BP top though on my last trip on monday, which I'm assuming was the last Randy item out of the store, it went under the radar since there is no name on the back.

Style matched to this card *Majestic sleeve logo

Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com

If you plan on selling the Felix, plmk as I'd be very interested.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

I would love a Buhner. How much have they been listing/selling for? If anyone knows email me and maybe we can work somethig out. Probably posting this too late...oh well.

Wade

Buhners are $400, not as good of a deal as the Edgar or Randy were at that price but they're playing off the local fan base and it's worked since I bought 2 of them

They might still have some left, just give the team store a call and they can tell you what's there.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Were there any Paul Molitor jerseys?:

Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Thanks for the info on that kiosk, I usually skip past it since it always seems to have the same 3-4 bats and signed balls. I'll make sure to keep checking it though.

I kinda recall the Buhner you're talking about and if I recall the team wore the patch all year long so my thought was that it was a 96 jersey with 95 tag since it didn't look like a patch was removed.

As for Molitor jerseys, while I've never been there every game or at every acution/sale I've only seen 1 for sale ever by the team. Perhaps Paul took them with him or the team staff has them or hey, maybe they're in some other bins in storage waiting to be dumped out.

-Jeremy Morgan

Marinersfan34,

You maybe right about the Buhner jersey, but when I do get home and check it out with better light and a magnifying glass I will post, didnt seem to me either about the jersey ever having a patch on it. I do agree they did wear the Negro league patch all year either way it still has some killer game use on it and wouldn't trade if for the world. Or maybe a nice Giffey Jr. game used bat...lol..So who and how many jerseys did you end up getting if you dont mind? Also if you do frequent the team store alot and happen to see a Smoak or Ackley bat and you dont buy it could you drop me a line that would be awesome since I no longer live in washington anymore. And hey goodluck with the kiosks as that did kinda piss me off alittle if the team store had it in the shop I probably would have passed on the Buhner and just got the Smoak. But after a few cold ones in about the 7th inning I walked up and bought it. I just couldnt let it get away.