Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Cool Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

So my unlce and I went to the M's game on friday night...and yes Seattle lost another one. But HOLY COW! did the team store have alot of game used/issued jerseys from old to new. So I talked with one of the guys that works in the team store and he told me that alittle while ago they were going through the Mariners storage units and cleanning them out when they found a couple tubs of game used and issued jerseys of many Mariner greats. Players like Edgar,Boone,Pinellia,Johnson,Buhner and etc. and didnt know they even had them, so now all are up for sale at the team store. Many of which so heavy game use and some with lighter use. I ended up scoring a 1996 away Edgar Martinez game used jersey with some really nice use, well worn I will post pics soon. So anyone headed to see the M's bring some cash to score on these nice jerseys prices range from $100-$400. I still cant believe how lucky I am to score such a nice jersey!!!

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

I was surprised as well.

I picked this '97 Dennis Martinez gamer for $100. Love the 20th/Jackie jerseys. The 'premium' players upstairs were a little too expensive. Maybe the Randy Johnson were OK at $400 but the others.

If anyone happens to see a Chris Snelling GU (not issued) at or around $100 i'd be interested!

Banned

Did they have any Ichiros? I hope I can work with someone, will add some dollars for your time, thank you!

If anyone from the board is going there and could message me, I'd love to acquire a Randy Johnson jersey.

Could anyone help check if they are selling Yung-Chi Chen or Kuo-Hui Lo's jerseys or bats?
    Thanks!

aceli777@yahoo.co.jp

Chris Snelling gamers were on the $100 rack. Don't remember the year. No Ichiro or Griffey Jr. There was a Griffey Sr. There are/were some '94 teal gamers with the 125th patch. Some '95s with the Negro League patch.

Forgot to add. There were no 2001 jerseys.

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

There are no Ichiro's and there haven't been any for years that I'm aware of. They all go to MLB auctions where they can bring more $$, there are 3 up right now from last season if you've got 2k to spare.

From what I recall the only Japanese players they have/had are Mac Suzuki and Hasegawa, the 3 Sasaki's are all gone.

Also of note, NONE of the jerseys are MLB authenticated, I personally do not have an issue with that but I know that some do. From what I saw the years avail. are 1990, 1991 (very few of these 2 years), 1993-1997, 2002, 2003.

Some of the players I remember seeing; Edgar, Buhner, Randy, Piniella, Olerud, McLemore, Nelson, Rhodes, Charlton, Bosio, Boone, Valle, Tino, A. Davis, Vizquel, Gossage, Fassero, Moyer, Cruz Jr, Guillen. There were a few others obviously and most of these were $300-400.

I do believe that the team store will still sell over the phone and ship out worldwide, however they do not have a game used person who knows the hobby. You may not get the best one in terms of use/wear. If someone wants a specific player/year I can head out there again and let you know what's avail. and perhaps provide pictures if time permits.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Thanks for helping to sum up what was available marinersfan34. Like he stated many players still out there and yes some "cherry picking" is required to get ones with more use. My Edgar still has dirt stains and what I think pinetar or something at the belt line. I may try to head back up to seattle to watch another game and get another jersey, if my vacation time left permits. Many jerseys like 4 or more of each player that I can remember. Like Buhner, Boone, piniella,johnson, and some others. When I get to my computer I will post pics of my nice Edgar jersey. So goodluck to other forum members.