Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Re: August Pick-ups!!

Pretty much the ONLY player I can consistently root for on the M's offensively these days, Miguel Olivo's game worn Spring training jersey!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by jscott0688 View Post
    Some 2011 spring training jerseys I picked up at the Cardinals Authentics shop the other night:

Zack Cox BP and Home White
    Shelby Miller Home White and Road Grey

Those jerseys look BRAND NEW, wonder if they played when they wore them?

Quote Originally Posted by dnrapp View Post
    My Aug pick-ups, did get some in July

A's Landon Powell 2010 set 1 home while CoolBase jersey. Would a back up catcher still be wearing a set 1 jersey on May the 9th 2010?

Kurt Susuki broken bat. MLB auth to a game over Easter weekend 2011(Oak at Sea)

Game used A's ball bag year unknown.
    Don,
    I want that bat!!!! LOL

It looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by dnrapp View Post
    My Aug pick-ups, did get some in July

A's Landon Powell 2010 set 1 home while CoolBase jersey. Would a back up catcher still be wearing a set 1 jersey on May the 9th 2010?

Kurt Susuki broken bat. MLB auth to a game over Easter weekend 2011(Oak at Sea)

Game used A's ball bag year unknown.
    I agree with Scott the Suzuki bat is awesome. It has the most tar on it than any of Kurt's bats that I have ever seen. Sure would look so nice along side of my other Suzuki bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Picked up two more for me today...

John Simon (was one of my favorites) 2003 home gamer with light wear and scuffs

Lance Schulters 2003 home gamer with two repairs and moderate wear

I was almost as excited to get the Simon jersey as I was to add some of the better Titans...ALMOST

Alex Liddi cracked BWP. "2011 Futures Game" is engraved under his name on the barrel

Banned

Preston very nice Titans pick up. Are you ready for some football!!!! I had the chance to jump all over a VY gamer in white for a great price! Titans vs Dolphins, this jersey was so philthy it was gorgeous. It was better looking than my girlfriend. The 10 was so muddy because of the dolphins real grass and dirt infield. I'm so upset I passed on it looking back. Titans gamers are so niceee. Retail authentic titans I hate, but gamers make me drooooool

Sweet pick up non the less my man!

P/S do we play you this season again? I feel liek we always finish 3rd and play you every year haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    Preston very nice Titans pick up. Are you ready for some football!!!! I had the chance to jump all over a VY gamer in white for a great price! Titans vs Dolphins, this jersey was so philthy it was gorgeous. It was better looking than my girlfriend. The 10 was so muddy because of the dolphins real grass and dirt infield. I'm so upset I passed on it looking back. Titans gamers are so niceee. Retail authentic titans I hate, but gamers make me drooooool

Sweet pick up non the less my man!

P/S do we play you this season again? I feel liek we always finish 3rd and play you every year haha
    VERY Ready for some football! I think we actually have a year off from you...as long as Sam Madison isn't in your secondary we'll play y'all anytime!

My VY doesn't have much wear - just a couple scuffs and holes, but what sucks is just about ALL our jerseys get washed before they're ever sold.

I'm not a fan of our authentics either by any means...they're great for autographs (Got 2 Eddie Georges and a VY) but that's about it.

Hey Dolphins23, nice Fiedlers! Also nice username, it appears us dolphins fans are not the most creative bunch haha.

Here's a pickup I got recently that I was able to videomatch to the January 15th, 2000 divisional loss to the Jaguars. Oronde Gadsden caught the last TD pass of Dan Marino's career in this game. The jersey shows a little wear with 2 team repairs.

Some more skins shirts all from 2010 except the Mike Williams from 2009. The Trent Williams might be his first pro shirt from 2010 preseason