X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: August Pick-ups!!

Originally posted by SkubeBats
    I picked up a few more items for my Ryan Braun collection. First you have a 2011 St. Patrick's Day hat MLB Authenticated. Second is a home Braun hat from 2011. Also there are two pairs of Braun gu batting gloves.
    I love the Braun Brewers hat with the sweat stains.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• jetersbatboy
      • Jun 2008

Pick up a few new items for my hawaii collection. A Kurt Suzuki Rawlings bat from 09, and a Ron Darling bat from 83-84. Both are very nicely signed, and show nice use. Also a very nice vintage 69 braves flannel of Mike Lum.
      Attached Files

Comment

• mdube16
        • Jun 2007

Ok...a little splurge...2 Game worn all star game batting practice jerseys from these former Hurricanes Ryan Braun and Gaby Sanchez. Wish I had thought ahead enough to get the Chris Perez too but love both of these. Easily photomatched based on the camouflage fabric in the numbers.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

MARVELOUS Mike Lum flannel!

Dave Miedema

Comment

• dcgreg25
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mdube16
            Ok...a little splurge...2 Game worn all star game batting practice jerseys from these former Hurricanes Ryan Braun and Gaby Sanchez. Wish I had thought ahead enough to get the Chris Perez too but love both of these. Easily photomatched based on the camouflage fabric in the numbers.
            I got the Perez jersey and would consider selling it if you are interested.

Comment

• freddiefreeman5
              Banned
              • Apr 2011

Paul Goldschmidt autographed game used bat with MLB COA. Autographed at the Futures Game.
              Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
                • Aug 2009

Johnny Bench - signed '69-'70 Adirondack

Picked up at the National, bat most likely from '70 MVP year for him, unique with "John Bench" on barrel and he mostly used H&B over his career.

Ben
                Attached Files

Comment

• gameused
                  • Nov 2005

Picked up a Hawaii player game worn Royals jersey of Kanekoa Texeira(same last name as me) from the 2010 season.

Thanks,
                  Bobby
                  hawaii_five0@yahoo.com
                  Attached Files

Comment

• jetersbatboy
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                    MARVELOUS Mike Lum flannel!

Dave Miedema
                    Thanks Dave!

Originally posted by gameused
                    Picked up a Hawaii player game worn Royals jersey of Kanekoa Texeira(same last name as me) from the 2010 season.

Thanks,
                    Bobby
                    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com
                    That's a nice a jersey Bobby! Now we need a photo match LOL

Comment

• randyjbeck
                      • Jan 2010

Picked this up at the Cardinals Authentic store last week.
                      2010 1st Round Draft Pick Zach Cox

Randy J Beck

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2009

Gorilla:

That's the first Bench Adirondack I've ever seen. Nice grab!

Dave Miedema

Comment

• sylbry
                          • Nov 2005

Attended the Otey Clark estate auction yesterday and picked up a few items but the hats were it for game used. There were a few other game used items such as baseballs and his glove but family members felt they needed to stay in the family and bid accordingly. Oddly enough, they were not interested in the hats.

1941 Moline Plow Boys - Illinois-Indiana-Iowa league
                          1941 Eau Claire Bears - Northern League

Not sure on the other two. One may be from St Peter Minnesota as he played with them in 1955. Wishing the other would be a St Paul Saints but; 1) he never played with them, and 2) I don't think they ever had a logo with just an "S".

And yes, they are sitting on top of a garbage can. They stink and need to go to the cleaner before coming inside.

Also, thanks to photos I found out that one hat I have of his is not a Louisville Colonels like I was told when purchasing it, rather a 1940 LaCrosse Blackhawks hat.

In total I have seven of his hats. The above mentioned five along with a 1942 Fort Worth Cats (Texas League) and his Red Sox hat.

Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

• spartanservitto
                            • May 2010

2009 vmart (finally got it signed), they forgot to have him put his nickname on it

2010 Carlos Pena sam bat

2010 (even though its a 2009) Carlos Pena Marucci. I think he used this bat for workouts but its pretty awesome.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
                            My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
                            My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• hohlernr1
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by dcgreg25
                              I got the Perez jersey and would consider selling it if you are interested.
                              Just curious, where were these offered for sale/auction? Thanks

Comment

• Insomniac186
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sylbry
                                Attended the Otey Clark estate auction yesterday and picked up a few items but the hats were it for game used. There were a few other game used items such as baseballs and his glove but family members felt they needed to stay in the family and bid accordingly. Oddly enough, they were not interested in the hats.

1941 Moline Plow Boys - Illinois-Indiana-Iowa league
                                1941 Eau Claire Bears - Northern League

Not sure on the other two. One may be from St Peter Minnesota as he played with them in 1955. Wishing the other would be a St Paul Saints but; 1) he never played with them, and 2) I don't think they ever had a logo with just an "S".

And yes, they are sitting on top of a garbage can. They stink and need to go to the cleaner before coming inside.

Also, thanks to photos I found out that one hat I have of his is not a Louisville Colonels like I was told when purchasing it, rather a 1940 LaCrosse Blackhawks hat.

In total I have seven of his hats. The above mentioned five along with a 1942 Fort Worth Cats (Texas League) and his Red Sox hat.

I would love to see the interiors of these caps! Caps aren't hard to clean once you figure out how. Be careful of older leather sweatbands though. I once had one shrivel up and rip itself right off the cap.

Comment

Working...