Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shipp_96
    • Feb 2011

Re: August Pick-ups!!

Pretty much the ONLY player I can consistently root for on the M's offensively these days, Miguel Olivo's game worn Spring training jersey!
    Attached Files

Comment

• MLB~NUT
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by jscott0688
      Some 2011 spring training jerseys I picked up at the Cardinals Authentics shop the other night:

Zack Cox BP and Home White
      Shelby Miller Home White and Road Grey

Those jerseys look BRAND NEW, wonder if they played when they wore them?

Comment

• jetersbatboy
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by dnrapp
        My Aug pick-ups, did get some in July

A's Landon Powell 2010 set 1 home while CoolBase jersey. Would a back up catcher still be wearing a set 1 jersey on May the 9th 2010?

Kurt Susuki broken bat. MLB auth to a game over Easter weekend 2011(Oak at Sea)

Game used A's ball bag year unknown.
        Don,
        I want that bat!!!! LOL

It looks great!

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by dnrapp
          My Aug pick-ups, did get some in July

A's Landon Powell 2010 set 1 home while CoolBase jersey. Would a back up catcher still be wearing a set 1 jersey on May the 9th 2010?

Kurt Susuki broken bat. MLB auth to a game over Easter weekend 2011(Oak at Sea)

Game used A's ball bag year unknown.
          I agree with Scott the Suzuki bat is awesome. It has the most tar on it than any of Kurt's bats that I have ever seen. Sure would look so nice along side of my other Suzuki bats.
          sigpic

Comment

• Preston
            • Mar 2010

Picked up two more for me today...

John Simon (was one of my favorites) 2003 home gamer with light wear and scuffs

Lance Schulters 2003 home gamer with two repairs and moderate wear

I was almost as excited to get the Simon jersey as I was to add some of the better Titans...ALMOST
            Attached Files

Comment

• dylanharr
              • May 2010

Alex Liddi cracked BWP. "2011 Futures Game" is engraved under his name on the barrel

Comment

• Dolphins23
                Banned
                • Aug 2011

Preston very nice Titans pick up. Are you ready for some football!!!! I had the chance to jump all over a VY gamer in white for a great price! Titans vs Dolphins, this jersey was so philthy it was gorgeous. It was better looking than my girlfriend. The 10 was so muddy because of the dolphins real grass and dirt infield. I'm so upset I passed on it looking back. Titans gamers are so niceee. Retail authentic titans I hate, but gamers make me drooooool

Sweet pick up non the less my man!

P/S do we play you this season again? I feel liek we always finish 3rd and play you every year haha

Comment

• Preston
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Dolphins23
                  Preston very nice Titans pick up. Are you ready for some football!!!! I had the chance to jump all over a VY gamer in white for a great price! Titans vs Dolphins, this jersey was so philthy it was gorgeous. It was better looking than my girlfriend. The 10 was so muddy because of the dolphins real grass and dirt infield. I'm so upset I passed on it looking back. Titans gamers are so niceee. Retail authentic titans I hate, but gamers make me drooooool

Sweet pick up non the less my man!

P/S do we play you this season again? I feel liek we always finish 3rd and play you every year haha
                  VERY Ready for some football! I think we actually have a year off from you...as long as Sam Madison isn't in your secondary we'll play y'all anytime!

My VY doesn't have much wear - just a couple scuffs and holes, but what sucks is just about ALL our jerseys get washed before they're ever sold.

I'm not a fan of our authentics either by any means...they're great for autographs (Got 2 Eddie Georges and a VY) but that's about it.

Comment

• finfanrb23
                    • Aug 2011

Hey Dolphins23, nice Fiedlers! Also nice username, it appears us dolphins fans are not the most creative bunch haha.

Here's a pickup I got recently that I was able to videomatch to the January 15th, 2000 divisional loss to the Jaguars. Oronde Gadsden caught the last TD pass of Dan Marino's career in this game. The jersey shows a little wear with 2 team repairs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• capitalssticks
                      • May 2009

Some more skins shirts all from 2010 except the Mike Williams from 2009. The Trent Williams might be his first pro shirt from 2010 preseason
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Greenbaumer
                        • Jan 2011

Just came in, I think I'm in love. Sorry for all the pictures, tons of stuff here.

Troy Tulowitzki 2004 USA Baseball Game Used Bat with USA COA

Comment

• Klattsy
                          • Aug 2010

My first of a big month coming up. Thanks to Harleigh for these two:

My auntie is arriving Saturday week with a suitcase full of gear

Mark.

Comment

• gorilla777
                            • Aug 2009

Larry Doby - '51-'57 Adirondack

The first African-American player in the American League,the Hall of Fame catcher joined the Cleveland Indians about 2 weeks after Jackie Robinson came up with Brooklyn.
                            Great overall use, especially over the entire barrel, still shows his uni number on the knob with the factory stampings. I've always liked the look of the 50s and 60s era Adirondack bats.

Ben
                            Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
                              • Aug 2009

Ken Griffey, Jr. - '98 signed LVS

Picked up at the National, just arrived in mail today. I liked the signature with added notation to '98, a big year for Junior with 56 HRs and 146 RBIs, the peak of his powers.

Ben
                              Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Gorilla:

You never cease to amaze me with all the great vintage bats you acquire!

Dave Miedema

PS: Also worth noting...in addition to being the first black player in the AL, Doby was also the second black manager in MLB, taking the helm of the White Sox during the 1978 season after Bob Lemon was fired.

Comment

Working...