Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What would Micheal Ray say?

How's the team look this season?
    THE SHIP BE SINKING.
    How far is it going to sink?
    SKY'S THE LIMIT...

Re: American Memorabilia - Solicitation Practices

Hello Gentlemen,

I know Eric is traveling today so I am going to make a post here. I am going to ask everyone to take a step back here and refrain from making posts that achieve very little beyond the personal challenges. This forum is intended to operate in a positive environment and I don't think this thread is achieving that goal. Here is the forum rule in case you have any questions:

No Personal Attacks. Do not harass, belittle, threaten or “flame” another member. Do not call other members names, even in jest. You may dispute opinions and facts, but do so with facts and not by taking it to a personal level. This forum is intended to operate in a positive environment. Please help us achieve that goal.

Please note that if posts that fall into the "personal attacks" category continue on this thread or any other, we reserve the right to enforce the forum policies outlined in the "Administration" section of the forum rules linked here:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...hread.php?t=99

Sincerely,
    Christopher Cavalier
    CEO - Game Used Universe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    TRSENT THAT IS CALLED HARASSMENT, SPEAKING OF WHICH TO HELP YOU OUT HERE IS THE MERIAM WEBSTERS DICTIONARY DEFINITION.

Harassment - 1 a : EXHAUST, FATIGUE b (1) : to annoy persistently (2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct
    Jason, I am sorry.

I do not want to harass you.

Please forgive me.

Then again, was it me about six months ago offered you a truce and you declined. Oh well, I tried to be a Mensch and you decided you'll hold a grudge because I wrote the truth.

I do not want you as a friend, I just thought being on better terms would have helped more.

Again, sorry, I do not want to harass you, but I will continue to post in treads where I see my input is useful.

Well children, you've really done it this time. I just got into my hotel and spent the last half hour trying to clean up your mess. Everyone stop, you're making yourselves look like fools.

Hey, have a great day! I know I am!
    Eric