Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: M.Jordan 96-97 Jersey: REWARD offered for photomatch

Did you get this from buyitnow on ebay? Because all of this sellers Kobe and MJ's stuffs comes from Jeff Hamilton with Jeff Hamilton LOA too..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kabron1971 View Post
    Did you get this from buyitnow on ebay? Because all of this sellers Kobe and MJ's stuffs comes from Jeff Hamilton with Jeff Hamilton LOA too..
    The jacket guy?

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    The jacket guy?
    Yep, and from what I understand he issues a very generic COA with the item. His Dream Team jersey collection in the last Paragon Auction was a joke. I can't believe they ran it.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    The jacket guy?
    Yes sir! Cause one time I bought a Kobe Gamer from this seller, said it came from Jeff Hamilton, but the jersey turned out to be a procut....Names and numbers were double stitched, so returned the item for a refund for which he graciously accepted. Seems the seller is not aware of what he sells, thinks as long as it has the Jeff Hamilton LOA its legit......

yup, that's correct. the COA is actually issued from "SoCal Authentics". here it is if anyone is interested.
    **ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

*here* it is if anyone is interested..

**ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

Yea, sorry Cammy, but that's not a game worn MJ jersey. Actually I don't even see anything in the SoCal letter that states it is? I just see it's "spec'ed" or issued like an MJ jersey.

Like others said, NOB is the #1 identifier to determine if any 90's+ Jordan gamer is real.

Here's a nice close-up of one from Nov '96:

Quote Originally Posted by mmonte4 View Post
    Yep, and from what I understand he issues a very generic COA with the item. His Dream Team jersey collection in the last Paragon Auction was a joke. I can't believe they ran it.
    Mmonte, I saw this post, and am very curious on the dream team jerseys, and what was wrong with...can you advise what is bad on them? Thanks for your time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    Mmonte, I saw this post, and am very curious on the dream team jerseys, and what was wrong with...can you advise what is bad on them? Thanks for your time
    I think I answered my own question , font on back arches are off...anything else? So are these recently manufactured fakes, commerative jerseys...what do you think .... The autograph basketballs look legit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Yes sir! Cause one time I bought a Kobe Gamer from this seller, said it came from Jeff Hamilton, but the jersey turned out to be a procut....Names and numbers were double stitched, so returned the item for a refund for which he graciously accepted. Seems the seller is not aware of what he sells, thinks as long as it has the Jeff Hamilton LOA its legit......
    jeff hamilton LOA buncha garbage...reminiscent of the 90's milwaukie bucks ballboy justin LOA's. if a price a shirt is to good to be true...tjen its to good to be true. SoCal is offering up procuts to newbies as gamers is nothing new. be wary of them