Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me You Chicago Cubs Stuff...

Absolutely love your Sosa jersey. Wow thats a beauty!

I had my eye on that Soler jersey that was up for bid yesterday but got outbid. Had my price of max bid and didn't stray from that. Congrats to whomever won it. Hopefully was a Cubs Fan/collector

Javier Baez Game Used MLB Debut Baseball. MLB Authenticated to being fouled off by Baez on a 2-0 pitch from Colorado Rockies pitcher Brett Anderson in Baez's first at bat. Through MLB TV I was able to determine this same baseball was used for the first three pitches of Baez's career.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Picked up a few bats from one of my favorite former Cubs ....Ryan Dempster! I have been looking to get one of his bats for a long time and found 5 of them at the same time! Thanks Nate for the outstanding trade!
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

It is Cubs Convention week! As I am preparing for it, I realized that I didn’t share this pick-up from earlier in the baseball season. I got this glove from the Cubs. It is an awesome addition to my Cubs and Rizzo collection!

Thanks to all of those that share photos of your Cubs items – it’s always great to see pieces of other collections.

Quote Originally Posted by dpbrand View Post
    It is Cubs Convention week! As I am preparing for it, I realized that I didn’t share this pick-up from earlier in the baseball season. I got this glove from the Cubs. It is an awesome addition to my Cubs and Rizzo collection!

Thanks to all of those that share photos of your Cubs items – it’s always great to see pieces of other collections.
    Excellent pickup! I acquired a Red Sox minor league glove of his last year, which I am very happy with. I was next in line for that glove I believe. I found out about it through Authentics and said I would take it, and then they made a call and said it was purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by twarman17 View Post
    Excellent pickup! I acquired a Red Sox minor league glove of his last year, which I am very happy with. I was next in line for that glove I believe. I found out about it through Authentics and said I would take it, and then they made a call and said it was purchased.
    Here's the glove, which I did not post in this thread

Here's the glove, which I did not post in this thread
    Thumb loops on our gloves are identical, interesting. The COA I got says: "The glove was worn in ways consistent with how Rizzo prefers to use his mitts. The extra long finger and thumb loops have been left untied, and the wear indicates that his index finger was not inserted inside the finger slot but rather left outside the glove." Mine was used in 2008.

Pick this up awhile ago but at an appearance last night Rizzo confirmed that a coach wrote the note inside the helmet for him. Any photo matching help would be much appreciated, I searched on getty images and was unable to find anything. It is authenticated to last game of 2013. Not sure how to post more than one picture at a time so I'll post them in a few separate messages.

Pick this up awhile ago but at an appearance last night Rizzo confirmed that a coach wrote the note inside the helmet for him. Any photo matching help would be much appreciated, I searched on getty images and was unable to find anything. It is authenticated to last game of 2013. Not sure how to post more than one picture at a time so I'll post them in a few separate messages.
    Pic #2

Pic #3