Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Question Anyone focus their football collection by position?

I'm curious about the methods you guys use to focus your collection. Particularly, does anyone have a quarterback-only collection or a linebacker-only collection?
    I'm considering cornerbacks ... the position I'd wish to be able to play if I had a genie's lamp.

Banned

Cool Re: Anyone focus their football collection by position?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    I'm curious about the methods you guys use to focus your collection. Particularly, does anyone have a quarterback-only collection or a linebacker-only collection?
    I'm considering cornerbacks ... the position I'd wish to be able to play if I had a genie's lamp.
    I know one member's football collection is limited to punters and kickers...maybe he'll chime in and offer some thoughts.

Dave Miedema

Re: Anyone focus their football collection by position?

I collect running back jerseys of 10,000 yard rushers. I played fb in high school and later coached the position. Being there are only so many rushers that have achieved this plateau, these only come around so often. I am also very picky as to authenticity so this ends up allowing me to only pick up a jersey every year or two. This does allow me to pick up game used bats of hof players, which is a bit easier to do. Good thread topic. Anyone else only do certain position collections?