Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

The Curt Schilling Collection

I introduced myself a little while ago when I first joined but want a dedicated thread where I can post my pick ups. Enjoy!

2005 Boston Red Sox Game Used Away Jersey

1993 or 1995-1996 Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Hat

And my newest pick up, straight from Curt himself (via Hunt Auctions)...

2004-2007 Boston Red Sox Game Used Jacket
    Always looking for Curt Schilling
    http://www.curtschillingcollector.com

Re: The Curt Schilling Collection

Great looking items Scott.......I guess you decided to pass on that 7 1/4 Diamondbacks hat.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tallyman77 View Post
    Great looking items Scott.......I guess you decided to pass on that 7 1/4 Diamondbacks hat.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net
    Thanks Walt! As for the hat, I have to pass on it for now unless I can find some evidence that he wore a 7 1/4 during his time with Diamondbacks. All of the evidence I have proves otherwise so I don't want to risk it. It's a shame too because I would love to add a D-Backs hat to the collection.

Back in April of last year, American Memorabilia sold a Schilling Phillies hat in size 7 1/2 with "Whatever It Takes" written under the bill with the #38 also. I think I have seen 2 examples of this one......would be a neat item to acquire. (Go there and do a Schilling search under "closed auctions" to view it)

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tallyman77 View Post
    Back in April of last year, American Memorabilia sold a Schilling Phillies hat in size 7 1/2 with "Whatever It Takes" written under the bill with the #38 also. I think I have seen 2 examples of this one......would be a neat item to acquire. (Go there and do a Schilling search under "closed auctions" to view it)

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net
    I've seen that one. I have every single completed auction of game used Schilling items saved on my computer.

You must have had a field day with the recent Hunt Auctions and Schilling's private collection.
    I'm not a huge Schilling fan, but some of those WS jerseys and a couple regular season Phillies jerseys look really sweet! If I had the cash, I would've def went for a WS one in a heartbeat

That is a good thing to do. You are creating your own reference guide. Did you know that is what some authenticators do in order to establish a means for authenticating items? They create a database by using all of the online and catalog auctions. Scott, I forgot to ask if you are into EVERYTHING Schilling related or just the game items.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Evergreen7777@att.net