Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Patriots practice jersey with photo match (?)

I've had a great day today and I just have to share.

I've been entering a Patriots Pro Shop contest to win a practice jersey. Today, my wife tells me I got a package from the pro shop, and I've not ordered anything. I rip it open and find a letter of congrats saying I was a winner of one of the 12 jerseys.

The letter said it was a 2010 practice used jersey, no player listed. So I did some research and found out it was Shawn Crable. After some more poking around, I think I found a photo match.

If you look at the shoulder in the pic with him and Bill, you will see a red spot on the jersey. And on my jersey, in the same area, is a red spot. Now what are the chances of having a red spot on the same area of 2 of his jerseys? I would think pretty slim.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to share my excitement. Here are some pics of my jersey and the letter.

Re: Patriots practice jersey with photo match (?)

Thats awesome!! I also entered the contest and won a sammy morris from last year. I had my fingers crossed, and they actually posted photos of the Light, Mayo, Faulk, and Green-Ellis on facebook....I wonder who else they gave out? I feel lucky to be one of the 12! Congrats on your pickup!