Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Need your opinion on an item I won????

Hello Members as I mentioned in the other thread I won from Grey Flannel the white paper with a lot of deceased Yankee Autographs and others on it.

Here is my question I was thinking should I cut up the autographs and frame them with photos of the players?

Or is it possible to maybe contact UpperDeck for something like this to see if they would be interested in it for Autograph cuts for there insert Baseball cards?

Any suggestions?

I have an idea of what I would like to do but I would like to hear others!!!

Re: Need your opinion on an item I won????

Jason,

Just remember, if you keep it whole, you can always cut it into single autographs cuts (or a buyer can). If you cut it, you can't make it whole again, of course. If you are going to sell it to UD or another company, I would certainly contact them prior to cutting it up.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Hello Members as I mentioned in the other thread I won from Grey Flannel the white paper with a lot of deceased Yankee Autographs and others on it.

Here is my question I was thinking should I cut up the autographs and frame them with photos of the players?

Or is it possible to maybe contact UpperDeck for something like this to see if they would be interested in it for Autograph cuts for there insert Baseball cards?

Any suggestions?

I have an idea of what I would like to do but I would like to hear others!!!
    I am pretty sure if Upper Deck wanted the lot, they would have won it in Grey Flannels' Auction. You need to be on an approved sellers list to sell to Upper Deck.

I do not know how their process works to approve sellers.

Personally, I would not cut the sheet. I think it looks pretty cool as is! Do you know what you plan on doing with it yet?