Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: JO sports gets Dolphins Contract. What does this mean for NFL Auctions?

pennington would be the most i'd spend also, fiedler (not sure if i spelled it right) probably after, then henne

its crazy the amount of money he spent, he could have 2 maybe 3 all pro caliber players game worn jerseys

crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    It's crazy! Unless he was getting a steal! it's never worth buying a QB's jersey based off of his first game as a starter. Odds are hes going to be a big huge nothing in the NFL. Dolphins have had 17 starters since Marino. So we have to be realistic in knowing the odds are of one of the QB's reaching star potential are slim to nada. Its funny how people optimise on players they think are the future of the franchise. Every dolphins fan has been waiting for that next Marino caliber quarterback, but realisticly I've learned not to over pay for any dolphins QB. The most I would ever spend on a phins starting QB is a 800$ and thats for a Pennington. (only QB I actually liked for the phins since Marino jsut because of his brain power and personality as a country boy leader)

John Beck!!! come on!! I've seen Brett Farve gamer sell for cheaper!!!

Banned

haha exactly. Pennington is the man! Check this link out. I wish I was into gamers when it was listed!

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=109899801

now thats a great price : ) for a cool jersey! He could have got that pennington, and a game worn Long on ebay right now and still had 6,000 left over to spend!

P.S I just got a Jimmy Druckenmiller Gamer haha. I got it because its cool it has the starter logos on inside of sleeves, but on outside it has nike swoosh logo patch stitched over the starter logo. (the recycled jerseys back in the late 90's which I thought was cool) Only paid 200$

haha exactly. Pennington is the man! Check this link out. I wish I was into gamers when it was listed!

now thats a great price : ) for a cool jersey! He could have got that pennington, and a game worn Long on ebay right now and still had 6,000 left over to spend!

P.S I just got a Jimmy Druckenmiller Gamer haha. I got it because its cool it has the starter logos on inside of sleeves, but on outside it has nike swoosh logo patch stitched over the starter logo. (the recycled jerseys back in the late 90's which I thought was cool) Only paid 200$
    wow that pennington is nice! there's so many cool things on that jersey (captains patch, worn during breast cancer awareness) thats a cool jersey to own

that dude is a complete fool

Banned

yessir! but I guess to each there own right lol

Is there any proof that the Beck jersey was actually paid for after the auction. The person could have bid the jersey up and never paid for it.

Banned

I don't think you can do that with NFL auctions because you have to put in your credit card information prior to bidding (I think) so they automatically charge you.

I don't think you can do that with NFL auctions because you have to put in your credit card information prior to bidding (I think) so they automatically charge you.
    Credit cards dont always go through. Otherwise its expired. Or they have a new one.

If you spend enough time around this forum you will see that many jerseys have been relisted on NFL auctions. A certain Tampa Bay jersey comes to mind.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    Credit cards dont always go through. Otherwise its expired. Or they have a new one.

If you spend enough time around this forum you will see that many jerseys have been relisted on NFL auctions. A certain Tampa Bay jersey comes to mind.
    Lol really? what tampa bay jersey wasn't paid for? thats pretty funny that people would do that.

Actually, that's not even a Gamer.....you could argue that $600 was an awful lot of Money for an Authentic Jersey.

Yes....I remember that Tampa Bay Jersey......No one ever paid for them and I ended up with all 4 of them!