Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
I'm sure the NFL can over ride much of the stuff. If they say i want the jerseys from the super bowl they are 99.9% chance they are getting them. They might not get them all but they will get the ones they want.
Who gets the pre season jerseys? Can I obtain them? The reason I ask is because I want a Patty Devlin jersey but doubt hel even be in the NFL when the regualr season starts. I'm hopeing he is but you never know. The dolphins only keep 3 QB's and its Henne, Moore, and Devlin or O'connell. I always found pre-season worn jerseys to be a good buy for the price. They don't play in games long and the ones that do are rookies or 3rd stringers who may never get a taste of the NFL, maybe practice squad at best.

as for superbowl jerseys do those even hit the market? I thought players kept there super bowl jerseys to frame in there multi million dollar homes. The only super bowl jersey I've ever seen hit the market was the Marshall Faulk player issued and it was around 10K easily. He never actually wore it in the game vs patriots. Its funny because the market for Marshall Faulks jersey is so low! before he hit the hall of fame I would see his authentic jerseys sell for 30-50$. I think its just the Rams jersey that no one likes because the've been bad for so long just like my Dolphins. But people think the Dolphins jersey is one of the best looking in NFL so the market for phins jerseys is super super high. and they sell out very quickly!

JO sports can you get me a Devlin pre-season worn jersey vs falcons? I will paypal you 300$ right now!