Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

SHOW OFF your jerseys with MORE than 1 EXTRA patch

for example andrew mccutchen wore 2 extra patches this all star game, they had to put the 3rd patch above the letters because both sleeves had patches already (but i think i have seen jerseys where there were actually 2 patches on 1 sleeve)

Re: SHOW OFF your jerseys with MORE than 1 EXTRA patch

Alge Crumpler 2009 home opener game worn jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Cool Re: SHOW OFF your jerseys with MORE than 1 EXTRA patch

Later season 1999 Brewers gamers of any style would fall into this category. You have the team logo on the left, the final season of County Stadium patch on the right (it was planned to be the final season, but didn't work out that way), and then, in the summer, a memoriam patch on the left chest for the 3 ironworkers killed during the construction of Miller Park.

Dave Miedema

Banned

re: Sox83Cubs84

if you could give me more examples of more than 1 extra patch for me, it would greatly be good for my head, thank you

Banned

Cool Re: Sox83Cubs84

Quote Originally Posted by LostExpo View Post
    if you could give me more examples of more than 1 extra patch for me, it would greatly be good for my head, thank you
    Here's a few from 1976MLB:

Cubs: NL 100th Anniversary patch (R slv.); team 100th anniversary patch (L slv.)
    Mets: Same as Cubs (R); team skyline logo patch and black armband (Joan Payson + Casey Stengel) (L)
    Phillies: Same as Cubs (R); Liberty Bell patch (L)
    Indians: Spirit of 76 patch (R); Chief Wahoo logo (L).

I'll add some more later (other years)

Dave Miedema

Jason Schmidt w/Pirates patch and Jackie Robinson patch, ironically by the last Bucco to ever wear #42 as his number...ever.

Banned

preston nice titans! do all titans have strings?

The 2000 Twins jerseys had the 40th Anniversary patch on one sleeve and the CRG Calvin Griffith memorial patch on the other sleeve above the team logo.

This was worn by LaTroy Hawkins.

This is a Hector Carrasco blue alt from the same season and the patches stand out better agains the dark background.

This 2001 Joe Mays jersey has the AL 100 Years patch plus the American Flag worn after 9/11, as does the J. C. Romero alt.

This 2007 Jason Tyner has both the Herb Carneal memorial patch and the pink ribbon patch from Mother's Day.

This is an interesting one considering the Twins did not wear a full season patch in 2008. It's got the 150th Anniversary of the State of Minnesota patch worn only for a three game series against Boston. The pink ribbon patch was then added for the Sunday game only.

This 2009 Jason Kubel is triple patched, with the Metrodome Final Season patch, the Carl Pohlad memorial patch and the Father's Day blue ribbon worn for one game only.

Vernon Davis International Series gamer played vs. Broncos in London in 2010.

This shirt has the Captains patch as well as the Int. Series patch. I just sent it to Denver Autographs who will bring the shirt to the 8/26/11 show in Santa Clara to be signed.

Always buying 49ers quality gamers and ANY 1994 49er gamer. A nice finders fee awaits!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com