Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
Chris
I have tried a few times to download jersey/tag photos from my collection. However, I have had NO luck (very, very slow or not at all). I have a Mac and use internet explorer. Over the past few weeks, internet explorer has tried to "weed" out Mac users (Mac vs. Microsoft monopoly thing). I am in the process of updating my operating system. I have no problems downloading photos with eBay, my website, imageshack, etc. I truly want to contribute to GUU's tag database.
In the meantime, I can email tag photos to someone who wants to help or they can be taken from my website directly (both-teams-played-hard.com).
Other users may have encountered the same problem!
GOOD LUCK!
Warren
Hello Warren,

Thanks for the post. Just to confirm, since I may have initially misunderstood the issue, are you having problems "uploading" images on the GUU site or "downloading" them from some other source. If the issue is "uploading" them to GUU we can certainly try to arrange a process to help out in that regard.

Please let me know exactly what the issue is and we will try to come up with a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Chris