Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Bierbrauer jerseys

Man, oh man. My payment had cleared, but she didn't contact me with a tracking number. Should I be worried? I live in Wisconsin, shouldn't it have arrived by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Hart View Post
    Man, oh man. My payment had cleared, but she didn't contact me with a tracking number. Should I be worried? I live in Wisconsin, shouldn't it have arrived by now?
    I would shoot Renee a quick email and inquire as to the shipping status, tracking number, etc...she's really very pleasant to deal with.

How much where these jerseys

Enough that I'm freaking out about not having seen mine yet. There have been problems with mail thieves in my area before, both courier and non-courier related.

Give Renee a call first thing Tuesday morning. The last time I placed an order with them, she processed my credit card the same day but it still took a week or so to arrive. I can't remember if I had to sign for the package or not, but I want to say that I did.

That's my plan. I'm just not someone who likes to call and bug people, but at this point I think I may need to.

Unbelievably, she is only a part time employee. She is the best go to person the Brewers have ever had. I can't figure out why she isn't full time, and it would be nice if she was there before home games, but she is usually gone before the gates open. If the Brewers were smart, they would expand her hours.

Just a brief update:

as of now the package is missing. Fedex shows it as having been delivered on august 31st. This is not the case as the package never arrived at my home. Renee has filed a claim with fed ex. Right now we're hoping that the package turns up in the warehouse. I am not hopeful right now and I fear that the package may have been stolen by fedex employees.

this is something i dont want to hear

since in patiently awaiting an item from her that was shipped fed-ex.
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got a Bier jersey from the MLB auction that ended this afternoon.. very nice. Hopefully it arrives quickly.